Debt Free Instagram #3 I’m debt free, follow me! but don’t question my tax-free money or I will block thee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she’s not happy 🤣 so we don’t see everything about her life…maybe she actually feeds her children vegetables 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do people tell people being discussed here that they’re being discussed here. I will never get it (re: growing family on a budget)
Exactly ‘pretending they care about them’ but they were on here looking and probably commenting. It’s such a bitchy thing to do. Why show someone something they weren’t looking for knowing it would hurt & upset them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe the fact she keeps calling them her “in laws” is giving people mixed signals. I think she’s the least harmless person on the gram, just sometimes you need to vent about people on instagram

Reactions: 4
Life With Annette, and $3.3m. They only live in one part of it. They’ve done very well for that area as it’s so far away from the rest of Sydney. It benefited from the Covid migration.

Does budgetingmumofficial have a thread? I find her so smug and really her budgeting content isnt anything mind blowing. She has always has husbands sales man salary to fall back on, lots of media opportunities. Claims to have really low food budget/meal plan but then is paying for Zoe for herself and lots of healthy food as 'investment in health'.

Reactions: 3