Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell out of everything that’s what they wanted removed!!! Also how can it break anything it’s literally a screen record of stuff what they’ve put in the public domain!!!
it was from another thread I frequent, I had done a montage of Brogan Tate and that got reported so all the other videos got took down, as per usual Hannah is just chatting tit.

and then of course there's this :
1713627796491.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Not the brightest move! Now all there followers will come to see what tattle is about and see Debs minge 🤣 didn’t really rattle us like you thought it would 🤣

Reactions: 2
They were these ones guys :
New years eve leaving child in doorway :

The dirty old scrubber singing :

Debs singing :

Debs Crying
Her stupid faces like she's angry 🤣🤣 she's just an absolute looser!

Reactions: 3
Does she really think she is the only person to have gone through tit times? im sure each and everyone of us on here has but nobody gets mortal live on tt and sings and crys, like that is never going to help!

Reactions: 4
btw debs fans who came following the video, please see how she makes her money on the side :
and
and the mother in law
and

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So glad I re uploaded the videos now 🥰 it’s always funny watching her blubber

• Haha
I’m a good mum …. Deb it’s nearly 2 in the morning on a school night and your pissed up dancing with that embarrassment of a thing….
Ew granny put it away ! Yes deb you’re a good mum , we all do that 🙄 She won’t be able to when Rishi starts clamping down on the pip and universal credit .

They are both revolting, how can that woman post videos of her dancing like that with her granddaughter with all those weird men watching ?and that lodger looks really odd

big titty momma strikes again
1714146742949.png

put those fried eggs away you dirty old slag

• Sick
  • Haha