Deborah James - bowelbabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t agree with her monetising her cancer at all. I think she literally will flog anything and everything. But from her recent pics you can see she’s now unwell with her cancer and she’s openly said treatment options are running out. Before all the Ads she did an amazing job at raising awareness for bowel cancer and I couldn’t begin to imagine what she’s going through. I hope she is ok and enjoying her time with her family, I don’t think she Christmas message meant anything more than possible a reflection on how she currently feels,
Yes you are right I thought it came across as rude at first but then she is dealing with unimaginable stuff that I can’t even comprehend.
I genuinely follow her and worry about her and she has been through so much this year I hope she is enjoying her Christmas with the family x

Reactions: 3
So what exactly do 12 year olds who dress up like a ballerina wear?! 🤣 I think it’s a costume?
They can wear what they like. My daughter wears a bikini on holiday but I would never upload a photo of her wearing one for 264,000 people to see 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
They can wear what they like. My daughter wears a bikini on holiday but I would never upload a photo of her wearing one for 264,000 people to see 🤷‍♀️
Yes that’s fair enough a bikini, but what’s wrong with the tutu? I really don’t get it 🤣

Reactions: 1
So glad I've found others who feel the way I do/see her for what she is! The endless ads and how privileged and wealthy she is. Actually makes me sick thinking about 'real' victims of cancer who can't afford the treatment and all the Laura Ashley tit she has. I'm also really interested as to why she hasn't lost her hair thru chemo, have asked a few times?

Reactions: 5
So glad I've found others who feel the way I do/see her for what she is! The endless ads and how privileged and wealthy she is. Actually makes me sick thinking about 'real' victims of cancer who can't afford the treatment and all the Laura Ashley tit she has. I'm also really interested as to why she hasn't lost her hair thru chemo, have asked a few times?
It depends on the type of chemo, some cause you to lose your hair others don’t. My dad didn’t lose any when he had his cancer treatment, for example.

I feel incredibly sorry for her, I can’t imagine what she’s going through knowing that she’s running out of treatment options - yeah I think she does way too many ads for someone who is comfortably well off, but that doesn’t take away from what I can imagine is a terrifying thought of leaving your kids without their mum.

Reactions: 10
It depends on the type of chemo, some cause you to lose your hair others don’t. My dad didn’t lose any when he had his cancer treatment, for example.

I feel incredibly sorry for her, I can’t imagine what she’s going through knowing that she’s running out of treatment options - yeah I think she does way too many ads for someone who is comfortably well off, but that doesn’t take away from what I can imagine is a terrifying thought of leaving your kids without their mum.
I agree, although I will say she always said cancer helped her become a better mum as in she actually spent time with her kids, before that she was out the door at 6am not back until after they were in bed. She openly has said she was completely career driven, having cleaners and au pairs to run the house/look after the kids. In some bizarre way I think she has spent a lot more time with them because of cancer, of course though she is facing leaving them permanently and they are still so young and that’s heartbreaking.

Reactions: 8
Actually makes me sick thinking about 'real' victims of cancer who can't afford the treatment and all the Laura Ashley tit she has.
That’s a harsh comment. Regardless of her money and privilege this is a woman who is very likely to die in 40s leaving behind 2 teenage children. I think that makes her a real victim of cancer don’t you?

Reactions: 14
That’s a harsh comment. Regardless of her money and privilege this is a woman who is very likely to die in 40s leaving behind 2 teenage children. I think that makes her a real victim of cancer don’t you?
You are right - she is a victim of cancer. I think the poster meant that a large majority of cancer patients don’t get as much time as she has had as they cannot afford the private treatment that has kept her alive longer. If I had the resources she has I would do the same. I would throw as much money as I could at it. It is so unfair that less well off people don’t get the same chances - but that is just life and not Deborah’s fault. But, her account has gone down the slippery slope of greed and narcissism. Cancer aside her account is purely about feeding her massive ego. She doesn’t need the money - she just wants the fame. Sad really.

Reactions: 20
Just because she has money doesn’t mean she’s not a ‘real victim of cancer’. Money or not she still faces the reality of cancer every day and I bet she’d give every penny away to see her children grow up.

Reactions: 11
I agree in some way with all the comments but come on...she's loves the attention. Again more provocative dancing to staying alive....wtf???

Reactions: 8
I really feel for her, she’s going through an unimaginable, heartbreaking situation, but I have an issue with using the kids to do ads. I don’t understand it as they don’t need the money. Why are they doing a paid partnership for the sons braces? It’s bizarre. I don’t agree with any influencer using their kids to make money, no matter what type of influencer they are.

She’s not OK. She’s running out of treatment options and she’s struggling to eat. As much as I might not agree with her constant blagging, I’m gutted that it she’s so ill because, for the longest time, it was like she didn’t have stage 4 cancer at all.

She’s not OK. She’s running out of treatment options and she’s struggling to eat. As much as I might not agree with her constant blagging, I’m gutted that it she’s so ill because, for the longest time, it was like she didn’t have stage 4 cancer at all.
Yes I agree 💯 I really feel for her 😢

Reactions: 2
She is so skinny in her latest post, I hope she’s okay (I know she has cancer… you know what I mean)
I was quite shocked by how much weight she has lost but understandable with what she has been through recently. She bugs the life out of me but I genuinely hope her health improves and there is a plan for going forward. Heartbreaking really. (She’s still a knob though)

I was quite shocked by how much weight she has lost but understandable with what she has been through recently. She bugs the life out of me but I genuinely hope her health improves and there is a plan for going forward. Heartbreaking really. (She’s still a knob though)
I feel the same. She’s a prat but I really hope she gets more years with her children.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.