Deborah James - bowelbabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she's not started her Christmas shopping yet...I am presuming that's because all the kid's presents will be "gifted"

Reactions: 9
I don’t have a lifestyle like her (I wish!). I have a nice semi detached house, an ok car, have to watch what I spend but still treat the family. However, I would never ever accept as many free gifts as she does purely out of knowing there are people who are in more need than me. Why do these women not understand that even if life throws a heap tit of money and material things your way it doesn’t mean you can’t share with less well off than you. She is a grabby cow! 😡 And she has no taste Either by the look of those dresses! 🤢

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen her Mum, Dad, sister and brother and none of them look at all alike!

Reactions: 2
They might be loaded but do they not possess any shampoo - maybe waiting for a freebee from Wella or L'Oréal to arrive 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another Sun article where she’s talking about how she’s survived 5 years even though she only had an 8% chance. Twice.

Shut the duck up, Deborah.

Shut. The duck. Up.

Reactions: 12
Cheeky cow! Clearly she hasn’t got any tat to peddle or for sure she’d be posting constantly
I’ve followed her for ages and found this a bit rude some people would be genuinely worried about her and also not everyone has a family or people to spend Christmas with !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She's so bloody condescending! Maybe she should stop sharing so much if she doesn't want people to speculate when she's not posting. Seems like her account is now just being used to sell tat rather than share her cancer experience. Glad I unfollowed her.

Reactions: 18
I saw that "maybe you should do the same" I thought it was rather rude. If people are thoughtful enough to be asking after you it's polite to say why you're quiet on socials there's no need to be rude.
really disappointed in her for that

Reactions: 13
Cheeky cow! Clearly she hasn’t got any tat to peddle or for sure she’d be posting constantly
"I'm spending time with my family maybe you should do the same"
Is exactly the response everyone should send her next time she is jumping around, wiggling, giggling, shaking her affiliate link money jar and showing us her children's teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Saw that! What a rude ungrateful cow! People had messaged her because they were worried! They have gotten used to seeing her everyday ( selling) so we’re concerned she had disappeare. So bloody condescending. Also being on a Podcast ( thanks to Rachel, who’s Podcast it is) and doing a few interviews does not suddenly make her a journalist, as stated in her bio! Thought she was a Deputy Head, a young one that was on a straight career path to the top….🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.