Deborah James - bowelbabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was only allowed visits from her mother due to BBs mental health. She cried loudly about it when she was in hospital last time and they eventually let her mother in. At the time I thought it very unfair why her mental health mattered mote than others.
Yes she has done it before, threatens to leave, basically throws her teddies out the pram. Spoiled madam.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
A lady I know who was in hospital for 6 weeks didn't have any visitors even when she nearly had a mental breakdown! Sobbing each day and night! Still wouldn't allow her! But then she didn't document her illness on social media!
I hope everyone who is a inpatient in that hospital plays up and gets to be able to have someone visit them!

New title thread!
@bowelbabe #2 finally discharged! How long before an #AD appears on the gram!

Reactions: 12
This is what anyone who defends Deborah’s behaviour needs to read, and read again.

The fact that she isn’t using her high profile to call out and condemn the disparity in her treatment compared to most is to her shame. A beautiful young mum called Kelly (kickasskell) died prematurely when her treatment was halted by Covid. Her family are working hard to raise the issues surrounding cancer treatment. Deborah briefly touched on it, but it was a long time ago and before she forgot why she started her account.

And in anticipation of responses that Deborah isn’t obliged to do good, it is my firm belief that people in positions of power and privilege (not just monetary) have a responsibility to help those more vulnerable. Deborah doesn’t give a flying duck about anybody else. I think she’s horrible.
Totally agree....I suggest some people really do go back and read through the whole story both on here and on Deborah's instagram (right from the start before it became more money making than highlighting bowel cancer and documenting her journey).

I don't know much about Tattle but understand that you can actually report others for what you class as unsuitable comments or behaviour....shame we can't do that with Deborah but at least on here the people who don't approve of her (or some of her methods) can have a tattle. I honestly don't understand why those who approve of all she does are wasting their time on here, maybe they enjoy getting worked up by reading the negative comments and other posts. It wouldn't even cross my mind to look up people I actually like (or follow/support) on here!

A lady I know who was in hospital for 6 weeks didn't have any visitors even when she nearly had a mental breakdown! Sobbing each day and night! Still wouldn't allow her! But then she didn't document her illness on social media!
I hope everyone who is a inpatient in that hospital plays up and gets to be able to have someone visit them!

New title thread!
@bowelbabe #2 finally discharged! How long before an #AD appears on the gram!
Can’t link to the thread? Has it been opened ?

Reactions: 1
Her most recent video did make me emotional. Regardless of everything I think we can all be united in the fact cancer is bleeping horrendous and every extra day we all get is a blessing. Hope she can go home and spend some nice time with her kids and partner 😟

Her most recent video did make me emotional. Regardless of everything I think we can all be united in the fact cancer is bleeping horrendous and every extra day we all get is a blessing. Hope she can go home and spend some nice time with her kids and partner 😟
yeah there was one image slotted in where she had a very haunting look about her, it made my heart drop … because no matter how annoying she can be, she’s another human being with children, and a husband, and mother, father brother and sister who will be completely devastated when the inevitable happens 😥

• Heart
yeah there was one image slotted in where she had a very haunting look about her, it made my heart drop … because no matter how annoying she can be, she’s another human being with children, and a husband, and mother, father brother and sister who will be completely devastated when the inevitable happens 😥
Yes for me it was when she walked out of the hospital and was obviously talking to the person who was filming and the look on her face was gut wrenching. It was the face of someone who had been rescued from death. In absolute disbelief that she had actually made it out of hospital alive. I definitely felt for her in that clip.

Reactions: 13
Can’t link to the thread? Has it been opened ?
Have no idea..... I just did a thread name suggestion as saw a box saying it's time for a new thread? Do we do that or is it admin who opens it? X

I do hope she goes home and spends a lot of time with her family especially after being in hospital for a few weeks!

Reactions: 5
Have no idea..... I just did a thread name suggestion as saw a box saying it's time for a new thread? Do we do that or is it admin who opens it? X

I do hope she goes home and spends a lot of time with her family especially after being in hospital for a few weeks!
No someone needs to create a new thread. No idea How you do it! 🙈

Reactions: 1
Yes for me it was when she walked out of the hospital and was obviously talking to the person who was filming and the look on her face was gut wrenching. It was the face of someone who had been rescued from death. In absolute disbelief that she had actually made it out of hospital alive. I definitely felt for her in that clip.
I saw that look too and maybe she thinks next time she might not be lucky to walk the stairs again

Reactions: 6
Regardless of what we think of certain behaviours, no one wants to see someone else so poorly. It’s gut wrenching. I know it’s ridiculous to pray for a miracle for her at this point but god she deserves it. It’s just horrendous. Life can be so bleeping cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.