BowelBabe #2 finally discharged! How long before an #AD appears on the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
carry on ladies

I am glad she has made it out of hospital and seems to be doing well considering what she has been through. I wouldn't wish what she has been through on my worst enemy. Lets hope she gets some time with her family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Absolutely would not wish ill on her but it sounds like she had bile duct stents - which I can’t work out why it was done under general anaesthetic? Maybe because it was an emergency? It definitely wasn’t ‘four operations’ though. She wouldn’t be carry her bag after that or flipping her hair back to Celine Dion.

Reactions: 4
carry on ladies

I am glad she has made it out of hospital and seems to be doing well considering what she has been through. I wouldn't wish what she has been through on my worst enemy. Lets hope she gets some time with her family.
That last clip melted my heart, I was a bit meh until I watched it. Very sad.

Maybe as she is a private patient then visits are different? Still seems unfair. I have a relative in ITU with covid (underlying illness) and no visits allowed at the moment.

Reactions: 5
I am in hospital and they are allowing visitors on a case by case basis.

She looks a shadow of her former self right now, remember when she used to run from home to the Marsden for treatment? I'm glad she is well enough to go home now, I hope she has some peaceful time with her children.

Reactions: 8
Agreed. Lost my mum to bowel cancer and looking at Deborah, I think she may be reaching end of life care. She looks jaundiced, which along with the stent procedures, suggests that her liver maybe failing. Hoping whatever action plan they put in place for her starts working and gives the poor woman some more time with those kiddies of hers.

I personally think her dancing videos and energy are an attempt to prove she’s not on death’s door/ maybe reassure her kids she’s not suffering (which she very much will be remember) and maybe to leave some fun memories for after she’s gone. Realise it might not be nice for fellow cancer sufferers to see when going through their own journeys, but we can’t please/ represent everyone

Ads are a little annoying, but remember that she’s had to leave her (very successful) career. Ads are likely her main (if only) source of income. No matter how wealthy her husband is, no one wants to lose their independence at a time when you’re already losing your health, freedom, dignity, life.

Only time I’ve ever felt really pissed with her was the Christmas comment. I was genuinely worried about her and DMed her. she didn’t reply, but I saw the story and it felt ungrateful and unnecessarily rude, especially as I was sitting there without my mum and caring about a complete stranger!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Agreed. Lost my mum to bowel cancer and looking at Deborah, I think she may be reaching end of life care. She looks jaundiced, which along with the stent procedures, suggests that her liver maybe failing. Hoping whatever action plan they put in place for her starts working and gives the poor woman some more time with those kiddies of hers.

I personally think her dancing videos and energy are an attempt to prove she’s not on death’s door/ maybe reassure her kids she’s not suffering (which she very much will be remember) and maybe to leave some fun memories for after she’s gone. Realise it might not be nice for fellow cancer sufferers to see when going through their own journeys, but we can’t please/ represent everyone

Ads are a little annoying, but remember that she’s had to leave her (very successful) career. Ads are likely her main (if only) source of income. No matter how wealthy her husband is, no one wants to lose their independence at a time when you’re already losing your health, freedom, dignity, life.

Only time I’ve ever felt really pissed with her was the Christmas comment. I was genuinely worried about her and DMed her. she didn’t reply, but I saw the story and it felt ungrateful and unnecessarily rude, especially as I was sitting there without my mum and caring about a complete stranger!
Not being funny but why would you expect someone with that high profile and followers to reply to your DM ? She knows most of her followers follow her because of cancer in their families and has no intention of being personable. She should used her PR money to hire a social media manager who would get the tone right

Reactions: 7
Not being funny but why would you expect someone with that high profile and followers to reply to your DM ? She knows most of her followers follow her because of cancer in their families and has no intention of being personable. She should used her PR money to hire a social media manager who would get the tone right
That’s why she has so many followers. People are invested in her and what she is going through and in some ways people feel like they know her when really it’s all smoke and mirrors. She couldn’t give a hoot about anybody else… and why should she? As long as they buy sweaty Betty leggings and an Emma mattress - that’s what matters to her!

Reactions: 9
Didn’t expect her to reply, nor did I say that in my post so dunno why you felt the need to add that comment 🙃

Reactions: 7
Sorry I read it as you said you dmd her and she didn't reply. ..like you expected her to?
Ahh right. No, I definitely didn’t expect her to reply, I bet she gets hundreds of messages a day. I meant that I was concerned for her (as were so many people) and that her message wasn’t very nice to those who were genuinely concerned

Ahh right. No, I definitely didn’t expect her to reply, I bet she gets hundreds of messages a day. I meant that I was concerned for her (as were so many people) and that her message wasn’t very nice to those who were genuinely concerned
What did her message say? X

She's just the same as the other annoying, selfish and grabby instagramers out there. The podcast is one thing but anyone who documents their lives, posts pics of their children and tries to flog things to women in the way that she does is going to be a nightmare.

Reactions: 2
Reading between the lines of that message and the later podcast, I think she had just been told to go home and spend time with her family as she hadn’t long to live. Goodness knows what frame of mind she was in, however followers weren’t to know that at the time and it it did seem very abrupt.

I think anyone in her position can be forgiven for being a bit short under the circumstances. She has obviously been declining for quite a while now and I can't imagine feeling hounded on social media would help, even if people's intentions were pure.

Reactions: 12
I think anyone in her position can be forgiven for being a bit short under the circumstances. She has obviously been declining for quite a while now and I can't imagine feeling hounded on social media would help, even if people's intentions were pure.
You’re so true, followers likely to be bottom of priorities which I totally get

Reactions: 1
Do you mean the people she sells to? The people that follow her and give her ‘a presence’? She is quite happy to dance / knicker flash / lap up the attention. Her social media is what she made it and she has benefitted from is hugely financially. She switched on the tap, she can’t get upset when the kitchen floods.

Reactions: 6
Simple, if you don’t want your followers ‘bothering you’, delete your account! All that needed to be done was get her mother to write a simple merry Christmas on BB insta account and say Deborah is taking some time off as she’s been unwell. That’s it. You cannot have it both ways. The whole ‘ I’m spending time with my family I suggest you do the same! Was just rude. She has said on the podcast she’s very angry ( absolutely understandable) but just pull back. Instagram is not real life, i really hope she does pull back, spend her time with her family. She won’t keep bouncing back, she is very poorly and as much as she annoys me I wouldn’t wish that on her.

Reactions: 17
Do you mean the people she sells to? The people that follow her and give her ‘a presence’? She is quite happy to dance / knicker flash / lap up the attention. Her social media is what she made it and she has benefitted from is hugely financially. She switched on the tap, she can’t get upset when the kitchen floods.
You can think everything she does is ridiculous (and alot of it I do), but you can still have human decency and empathy and understand that someone who is quite literally dying, can be excused for being short now and then. At the end of the day, anyone who supports her has done so by choice and she doesn't owe them anything. No influencers do - whether we like that or not. I can imagine most if not all people in her situation would lose their tempers now and again - who can honestly blame them? I think dying of terminal bowel cancer and going through everything she has, while having people hound you for updates on your impending doom (again, however well meant), would probably piss off even those with the sweetest of natures.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.