Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
It was midway through I’m sure. He was walking about pondering an offer in an oh so dramatic way. He must have been rubbing his hand which prompted Mulhern to ask. Hence the story that he’s carried them in his wallet since the day they were born…..very bizarre. What if he lost his wallet? And what fucking use are bits of plastic on deal or no deal. These people are fried. I swear they must sit and dream these things up, thinking awww, the audience will love this.
Thanks! I was doing our tree today (finally) so wasn’t watching closely- if those bands are that precious a wallet is the wrong place for them for sure🫣 - could get lost or end up in the washing machine ( I refuse to check pockets - no one checks my pockets for me) I assume the xmas celeb version will only be one celeb? did they say anything about it?

Reactions: 1

Spanor511

VIP Member
Yeah I think it looks like summer going by the dresses some of the women are wearing.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Did she say she earned 1k a month? I heard Stephen Mulhern mention that twice. That’s not a FT nurse wage.
Yes when the banker offered her just over a thousand she said she doesn't earn much more than that a month and she has a second job but she made it sound like she is a full time nurse never mentioned what the second job was

Carefree

VIP Member
Did anyone else think Myles was testing his gaydar when he mentioned hugging Stephen too? 🤔

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Really? She’s highly irritating
Yeah I’m sure he said it was Rochelle. She’s a bit gleckit! And she’s obsessed with DOND, she said for her boyfriend’s birthday she dressed up as Noel Edmonds and made a heap of boxes 😂
---
Her mother had brain surgery 3 weeks ago? Really?

I hate the way these people try to apply logic to a game of chance. 'X has had the £100k twice so I'll leave them for now'.
She looks amazing for recently going through that! And did she say that was her sixth surgery?

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Anyone who watched Big Brother this year mobility scooter Kerry was in a series of DOND and I'm sure I read she was on it 22 times before it was her go.
I wonder what the most appearances is?

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Help Brad get his bucket list

£105,332
raised of £20,000 target • 9K donations

This is unbelievable - taken from his Just Giving page.

• Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
Thanks! I was doing our tree today (finally) so wasn’t watching closely- if those bands are that precious a wallet is the wrong place for them for sure🫣 - could get lost or end up in the washing machine ( I refuse to check pockets - no one checks my pockets for me) I assume the xmas celeb version will only be one celeb? did they say anything about it?
No just advertised it at the end. I wonder if it will be the remaining contestants on the rest of the boxes. Surely it will be just Michael Owen as the celeb. Should be good anyway.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I find Stephen Mulherne's posture so strange. Sort of hunch back and sticks his belly out when he walks.

She's got to accept £30k hasn't she?
I’m glad she did! I know she could have had the 60k offer but far too many of them have been so greedy, nice sum of money for that to enjoy!

Spanor511

VIP Member
I cannot believe that. How pathetic. So this is going to happen every single time? I hope the contestant that sets it up goes home with 10p.