Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Well it looks like a very charmed game so far🤔
a little doodlebug trivia- we have a goldfish in our pond named Razor coz he’s a big fecker🤣 🐟

Edit- oops I put the kibosh on him- 100k🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Carefree

VIP Member
The offers are very miserly and whilst Stephen might be an improvement, the show isn't. Odd.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’m now thinking that they’re less worried about dealing because one of the contestants might set up a GFM for them 😂

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It's a game of pure chance there's zero skill involved at all,
all of these players saying I've got a feeling I just know I've got big red in my box need to give their head a wobble
The greed comes out too doesnt it?
Can't believe he didn't deal at £12,000 he obviously didn't need the money to turn it down surely with his condition tcould of helped him out massively 🤷‍♀️
I could never go on the show 😂
I'd have the most massive regrets whatever I did unless it went 100% my way which it never does.
I bet Brad couldn't bear to watch it last night.
I think they get swept away with being on telly and seeing £100k and £75k, thinking it is theirs, so dismiss lower offers without stopping to really think 'Omg this is £12.6k right now in my hand now if I want it - actual money instead of basically a fantasy'.

Spanor511

VIP Member
There's no way the banker would have offered that much for the two boxes she was left with at the end normally
It was only because she was banging on about being an NHS nurse and moaning about how low her offers were that he upped it 🙄
Did she say she earned 1k a month? I heard Stephen Mulhern mention that twice. That’s not a FT nurse wage.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Just remembered the box swap at the final two boxes wasn't automatic was it? It was at the banker's discretion.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
The thing that confuses me is are the players selected at random? Or do they know they are playing that day as their family is in the audience or do they come to every show just encase
it does feel like the players that are chosen are all the "characters" so far

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Shame there's only one Christmas special a new year one would of been good anyone know when the rest/new series is back on im sure Stephen said we will be back in the new year
I read somewhere it was the end of February it’s coming back. I agree, a new year one would have be good too

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I particularly enjoyed all the chocolate puns and I may or may not have noted them down in case I ever chance upon someone who works in a chocolate factory

Reactions: 1

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
The go fund me is now at 19k. He deserves every penny if he does have MND which is one of the worst diseases known to man.

Reactions: 1