Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worktop, dining table, stools and flooring are all different wood colours. Clashes and too much!

also wish she’d stop flogging that beldray lint roller. Rolling her entire upstairs carpet with it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Again another rushed job! Why didn’t she empty that under the stairs cupboard last week and had that horrendous flooring laid into the cupboard?

Reactions: 5
Those horrid letter prints are vile 🤢 and look even worse now they’ve been crammed into frames that are too small.

Reactions: 10
It always makes me laugh that she flogs the hell out of swan vacuums so all her sheep buy one but they’re not good enough for our Lindsay who uses a sebo in her own house. The swans get relegated to the garage when the ad is over. And yeah.. why would you leave that bit of carpet in the cupboard 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
New here! Hi! I used to like her at the beginning but my god she is a rude vile patronising idiot. Her house is minging same content every single day! No one cares about flooring or bloody blind samples just buy a flipping blind! How the hell can she afford all this if she hasn’t worked in basically a year and they said before the new house would be stretching them yet she’s wacking thousands out on her precious house...

Oh and finally...... no one needs to eat as much cake as them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
New here! Hi! I used to like her at the beginning but my god she is a rude vile patronising idiot. Her house is minging same content every single day! No one cares about flooring or bloody blind samples just buy a flipping blind! How the hell can she afford all this if she hasn’t worked in basically a year and they said before the new house would be stretching them yet she’s wacking thousands out on her precious house...

Oh and finally...... no one needs to eat as much cake as them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to tattle. I agree with all you have said. I sometimes think that some of these influencers are living beyond their means and are encouraging others to do so !!!

Reactions: 6
Welcome to tattle. I agree with all you have said. I sometimes think that some of these influencers are living beyond their means and are encouraging others to do so !!!
Probably took out extra on their new mortgage to do the decorating.. they’ll be paying for those kitchen cupboards for the next 20 years. She likes to make out she’s middle class but let’s herself down as soon as she opens her mouth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone recommended her as a cleaner in the area, and she has passed it on to someone else.

Clearly is confident her clients will all still want her back.

If she was my cleaner I would be looking for a new one. Theres no reason babs isn't able to at least do her proper job part time.

• Heart

I’ll tell you how old babs can afford it, firstly her hippopotamus husband has a decent job, but mainly I reckon she’s taken advantage of the virus situ by claiming the self employed fund and the bounce back loan. Could be wrong but I reckon it’s likely.

Also, her new house. Tbh I don’t think much of it. It’s basically the same size as her old house, the garden is shite, the windows are awful. She’s making it a replica of the old house, the ‘new’ kitchen looks the same. Her old house was sufficient in my eyes, they only have one kid and doesn’t look like they will have more, I mean they are both coming on a bit.

can’t stand her voice and the tit jokes she makes. The constant ads is annoying. Swan this swan that, piss off Lynsey Corkhill

• Haha
She infuriates me! True tho they do make people buy things... I’ve brought a few swipe ups at the beginning from
People.. not now!
Someone recommended her as a cleaner in the area, and she has passed it on to someone else.

Clearly is confident her clients will all still want her back.

If she was my cleaner I would be looking for a new one. Theres no reason babs isn't able to at least do her proper job part time.
I’ll tell you how old babs can afford it, firstly her hippopotamus husband has a decent job, but mainly I reckon she’s taken advantage of the virus situ by claiming the self employed fund and the bounce back loan. Could be wrong but I reckon it’s likely.

Also, her new house. Tbh I don’t think much of it. It’s basically the same size as her old house, the garden is shite, the windows are awful. She’s making it a replica of the old house, the ‘new’ kitchen looks the same. Her old house was sufficient in my eyes, they only have one kid and doesn’t look like they will have more, I mean they are both coming on a bit.

can’t stand her voice and the tit jokes she makes. The constant ads is annoying. Swan this swan that, piss off Lynsey Corkhill

Hahahah😂 it is all the same content I just think she’s so patronising and talks down to people. Her husband may have a good job but she could still work... I have a good job and still manage to work 60 hours a week and teach my kids I couldn’t not work... but she has just stopped!!! This cruelty free stuff makes me cringe too.... it’s a load of crap she don’t care it’s a gimic!!!

Reactions: 6
She infuriates me! True tho they do make people buy things... I’ve brought a few swipe ups at the beginning from
People.. not now!

Hahahah😂 it is all the same content I just think she’s so patronising and talks down to people. Her husband may have a good job but she could still work... I have a good job and still manage to work 60 hours a week and teach my kids I couldn’t not work... but she has just stopped!!! This cruelty free stuff makes me cringe too.... it’s a load of crap she don’t care it’s a gimic!!!
Cruelty free cleaning but has shown she uses low welfare eggs in her millions of cakes.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I try and buy cruelty free where possible but let’s face it....some products just don’t cut it like fairy liquid, Daz and bold 😂😂

Reactions: 4
That’s because she insists on using a Pyrex bowl. If you use a non stick roasting tin (like most people) you wouldn’t need all that oil. There’s no swipe up to unclog your arteries!!

Low welfare meat too I bet!

Reactions: 5
I thought the oil was for the batter to help it rise? Like Yorkshire puddings?
she makes out like she’s the queen of toad in the hole, cakes and Yorkshire puddings.. it’s boring. I used to love her now she bores me to tears!!!

Reactions: 1
I thought the oil was for the batter to help it rise? Like Yorkshire puddings?
she makes out like she’s the queen of toad in the hole, cakes and Yorkshire puddings.. it’s boring. I used to love her now she bores me to tears!!!
It’s the eggs that make batter rise.. the oil is just to stop it sticking.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.