Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the eggs that make batter rise.. the oil is just to stop it sticking.
I had no idea! I always thought you had to have piping hot oil so it started cooking straight away and helped it rise.. I’m genuinely shocked!🤣 thanks for the lesson! X

Reactions: 1
I had no idea! I always thought you had to have piping hot oil so it started cooking straight away and helped it rise.. I’m genuinely shocked!🤣 thanks for the lesson! X
I’m not profesh cook but the more eggs you add the more it rises. Hot oil does start the cooking process though.

The secret is in the batter. It’s like a cake the more air you can get into the mix the better. Also if you leave it to rest before you add it to the sausage the better it will rise! The oil is surplus

Reactions: 2
You couldn’t get a more me me me me video then what she’s posted tonight if she tried!!! Also I wouldn’t have a small fridge by choice like that you’d have a big one no? No cares about sockets or lights or where you get tit from 🤢🤢🤢 she makes me actually heave and I have issues with her hands I don’t know why but they make my skin crawl - 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she made a mistake with the 'drinks station's I would have had floor to ceiling fridge with freezer next to it and a pantry with a shelf in the middle for a drinks station if she really wanted one.

Also she has made a mistake with having wood effect worktop and flooring, they are different colours. If she wanted wood effect flooring she should have had a laminate, granite or marble worktop imo.

Reactions: 8
Dark blue matt walls, orange light bulbs in black lights, shiny public toilet style tiles, orangey wood effect work tops, modern black taps with an old fashioned sink, creamy cupboards and a washed out wooden school floor. So much going on!! Looking good 😳😳😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dark blue matt walls, orange light bulbs in black lights, shiny public toilet style tiles, orangey wood effect work tops, modern black taps with an old fashioned sink, creamy cupboards and a washed out wooden school floor. So much going on!! Looking good 😳😳😆
Hahaha this really made me laugh 🤣😂 it’s so true though- there’s just so much happening!? I despise that utility room with every fibre of my being 🤯

Why ANYONE would choose an integrated under counter fridge over an eye level fridge is..... beyond 🤪 especially since this is their “forever home” and they’re not getting any younger!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is so much wrong with that kitchen. Firstly the flooring has made it look smaller. Should have also gone for a quartz or granite work top. way too many textures and colours. The lights are hideous and will soon age. The black taps are just hideous. The blue wall doesn’t belong. The built in Microwave is so last century. Where the fridge is should have been a floor to ceiling cupboards. Why is the main appliances under the counter? chrome sockets when nothing else is chrome?! Such a waste

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There is so much wrong with that kitchen. Firstly the flooring has made it look smaller. Should have also gone for a quartz or granite work top. way too many textures and colours. The lights are hideous and will soon age. The black taps are just hideous. The blue wall doesn’t belong. The built in Microwave is so last century. Where the fridge is should have been a floor to ceiling cupboards. Why is the main appliances under the counter? chrome sockets when nothing else is chrome?! Such a waste
Took inspo from all the home accounts and tried to merge them into one room...while trying to replica her old kitchen at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Where’s her ironing board and iron? I’m sure the utility room aka cupboard with a pointless sink 3 metres from the kitchen sink could’ve been configured to house the stuff that you’d expect to go in a utility room.. ironing board, iron, vacuum, mop, clothes airer..

Where’s her ironing board and iron? I’m sure the utility room aka cupboard with a pointless sink 3 metres from the kitchen sink could’ve been configured to house the stuff that you’d expect to go in a utility room.. ironing board, iron, vacuum, mop, clothes airer..
Its because other home accounts have a separate sink , prob for the dogs bowls etc. Heaven forbid she only has 1 sink for everything. She thinks she is Mrs hyacinth bouquet but she is actually Mrs bucket 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
See I like some of the bits in the kitchen but not all together. Nothing goes. Also who chooses to have an under counter fridge? Lastly, why has she picked that colour carpet? It’s so out dated and old fashioned. Can’t polish a turd daz

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has babs had a falling out with the Smol guys...thought their washing pods and softener were the best things ever created? Now she’s using Tesco and Method.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.