Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else getting rather nervous at her taking off the varnish of her spindles and not covering her new carpet up thoroughly?.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why in gods name would you strip a bannister AFTER having a new carpet fitted on the stairs and landing 🤷🏽‍♀️ Madness

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else getting rather nervous at her taking off the varnish of her spindles and not covering her new carpet up thoroughly?.
I thought that, why oh why would you do that?
Surly having new carpet is the last thing you put down.
She thinks she is such a know it all when in fact she is a dick head.

Nah!

I'd love for her to duck up and realise she doesn't know it all lol
My mum used to say, Jack of all trades, master of none!
That’s Daz!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has babs had a falling out with the Smol guys...thought their washing pods and softener were the best things ever created? Now she’s using Tesco and Method.
Smol made a huge mistake trying to get her to advertise for them, even when she was doing ads and swipe ups galore for them she was still flogging the method 🙈 I get the impression she reads here because she hasn't opened her windows and done that weird hand gesture to "shoo" her and Mr Babs' farts out (which if we are all being entirely honest it would take much more than a window being open for ten minutes to get rid of their smells) and her ads have slowed down 🧐

Reactions: 5
Smol made a huge mistake trying to get her to advertise for them, even when she was doing ads and swipe ups galore for them she was still flogging the method 🙈 I get the impression she reads here because she hasn't opened her windows and done that weird hand gesture to "shoo" her and Mr Babs' farts out (which if we are all being entirely honest it would take much more than a window being open for ten minutes to get rid of their smells) and her ads have slowed down 🧐
maybe she’s losing her appeal to companies & there seeing what we can see? Such a shame when she’s shelled out all that money on her new house & seems to not be cleaning as much! 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everyone has different tastes. So what if the bannister was originally white, the previous owners obviously wanted & liked brown. Why slag it off? Plenty of her followers may have the same & love them! Calling them poo stairs or whatever she said too! She’s a 40 something year old woman that needs to grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who in their right mind only strips part of the bannister.. leaving the spindles and just sanding to paint over them is such a bodge job. The whole thing should’ve been stripped with a heat gun then primed and painted with the handrail being oiled.

Reactions: 7
Those blinds are what a 13 year old girl would get for her bedroom 😭🤣😳 not what you’d get for your kitchen / diner / horrid utility room.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good grief those blinds are just hideous, but not unsurprising given she has absolutely no taste in home design?! She truly has gone on the huns website and gone I will have this, that and oh yes some of that. Everything has been thrown at this project except thought, time and care.
I did notice that she hasn’t covered her stair carpet properly. She really should get to B &Q and get that sticky plastic covering that any decent builder uses to cover her carpet!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't believe she is now happy to flog fabulosa, any cleaner worth their salt knows that stuff is toxic! I'd of sent that back to them with a no thanks!

What happened to the Dew or whatever it was called??

Finally... Those blinds 🤣 wtaf. She has the audacity to criticise the old house owners taste when hers is very questionable imo.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.