Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I wish I had seen this dish drainer lol, it sounds horrendous 🤣 what brand was it, does anybody know? So I can google image search it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
My question is, when they get gifted all of this shite, where does the stuff they already had go? We know QoC hoardes all hers in her garage but do these two just bin the old stuff? Do they donate the usable stuff to charity shops? Do they hoard it in their garages? Would they ever say no to something they already had in perfect working order?🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
My question is, when they get gifted all of this shite, where does the stuff they already had go? We know QoC hoardes all hers in her garage but do these two just bin the old stuff? Do they donate the usable stuff to charity shops? Do they hoard it in their garages? Would they ever say no to something they already had in perfect working order?🤷🏼‍♀️
Dazzling dumps hers in the garage too

Pledge has taken stuff to her mum's before now.

Reactions: 1
I’ve always liked dazlin but today her comments about a cheap £40 hoover that I just use to hoover the garage. Are you getting that much free stuff that is what it’s come to. If you have more hoovers than you know what to do with give them away some people would be glad of it. Also advising that it’s ok for cleaning the garage or decorating some people can only afford a £40 hoover. Then she has a mop for her front step. Also someone said on here that she only gets 36p a swipe up she is making a lot more than that from swipe ups. I also messaged her recently and I found her to rather rude in her response. It’s like she is happy to have you as a follower and buy from her swipe ups but if you message her she can’t be arsed with you.

Reactions: 16
I’ve always liked dazlin but today her comments about a cheap £40 hoover that I just use to hoover the garage. Are you getting that much free stuff that is what it’s come to. If you have more hoovers than you know what to do with give them away some people would be glad of it. Also advising that it’s ok for cleaning the garage or decorating some people can only afford a £40 hoover. Then she has a mop for her front step. Also someone said on here that she only gets 36p a swipe up she is making a lot more than that from swipe ups. I also messaged her recently and I found her to rather rude in her response. It’s like she is happy to have you as a follower and buy from her swipe ups but if you message her she can’t be arsed with you.
She sounded like she was on a market stool trying to sell that blooming hoover.
I refuse to ‘swipe up’ to any ‘influencer’

Reactions: 3
She sounded like she was on a market stool trying to sell that blooming hoover.
I refuse to ‘swipe up’ to any ‘influencer’
I never use them either. But if you even look at there swipe up you need to go in and clear your cookies cause they swipe up stays for 30 days and they get commission for anything you buy in those 30 days even if it had nothing to do with the original swipe up.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I never use them either. But if you even look at there swipe up you need to go in and clear your cookies cause they swipe up stays for 30 days and they get commission for anything you buy in those 30 days even if it had nothing to do with the original swipe up.
Yes. I hate that. It’s so sly and there’s no way I want any of those work shy freeloaders trousering a penny of my money 😡

Anyone else finding it equally amusing and annoying that SisterBegs can't do the snap your fingers thing between stories 🤭. The secret cleaners at it to, massive fails on both parts 😂😂

• Haha
I can’t believe that pledge never cleaned the tops of the kitchen cupboards either before moving in or soon after she had moved in. They were actually disgusting 🤮 and that fact she still never cleaned them but gave it a quick mop over 🤮🤮

• Sick
I can’t believe that pledge never cleaned the tops of the kitchen cupboards either before moving in or soon after she had moved in. They were actually disgusting 🤮 and that fact she still never cleaned them but gave it a quick mop over 🤮🤮
I nearly died when I seen the tops of her cupboards!!! I live in a rental and cleaned mine when I moved in and now clean them once a month - isn't she a cleaner?! 🤮🤮

Anyone else get really on edge when she shows her washing hanging out? She doesn’t do it properly 😫😫😫😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I don't! I'm from the valleys and the same borough as her, not same town but Borough and its sooo embarrassing and cringey. Not funny at all 😑
Dazzlin has been tagged in another pro cleaners video about the filth of the last 8 weeks. Do their clients not clean at all ? If I had a cleaner once a week I would still do the maintenance, by the looks some of the clients haven't cleaned their bathrooms or floors for the whole lockdown

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.