Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sisterpledge telling people to put fragranced oils on electric fan blades! Bit of a hypicrite there when they were both telling people not to do similar things with Zoflora!! Oil and electric not flammable then! Stupid woman!! 😡

Reactions: 1
I've always liked Dazlin- but the constant pushing of Swan and other products now including swipe ups is too much. Does she seriously think we all started following her for constant adverts..?

Reactions: 3
I've always liked Dazlin- but the constant pushing of Swan and other products now including swipe ups is too much. Does she seriously think we all started following her for constant adverts..?
Her kitchen looks like the Swan warehouse...

Notice she is plugging a new cleaner, wonder what astonish would think of that. She made a huge fuss over astonish and very quickly went onto something else when the affiliate link was there.

I'm bored of the pair of them. I know sister begs was doing her windows today and I can guarantee she will be gifted a new gadget in the next week or so. I can see it coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her kitchen looks like the Swan warehouse...

Notice she is plugging a new cleaner, wonder what astonish would think of that. She made a huge fuss over astonish and very quickly went onto something else when the affiliate link was there.

I'm bored of the pair of them. I know sister begs was doing her windows today and I can guarantee she will be gifted a new gadget in the next week or so. I can see it coming.
It does doesn't it! Yes this dew water stuff and Alkimi (or whatever it's called) was using astonish and method not so long ago.

Just seems to be in sell mode alot- and constantly sharing stories of others buying her swipe ups..

Reactions: 3
So dazlin is looking to move house. Insta house incoming...
Not that long ago she said she wasn't moving as she loves her garden etc. So why is she paying for a new bathroom when she is wanting to move

She is completely following thesecretcleaner who I also cannot stand but has just moved home. Pair of duck wits the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve always liked dazlin but today her comments about a cheap £40 hoover that I just use to hoover the garage. Are you getting that much free stuff that is what it’s come to. If you have more hoovers than you know what to do with give them away some people would be glad of it. Also advising that it’s ok for cleaning the garage or decorating some people can only afford a £40 hoover. Then she has a mop for her front step. Also someone said on here that she only gets 36p a swipe up she is making a lot more than that from swipe ups. I also messaged her recently and I found her to rather rude in her response. It’s like she is happy to have you as a follower and buy from her swipe ups but if you message her she can’t be arsed with you.
She’s utterly repugnant

I’ve recently unfollowed Dazlin and Sister Pledge. Just about managing to stick with secret cleaner.
Used to really enjoy their content but now it’s just ad after ad.

Reactions: 2
Is it bad of me that I’ve encouraged friends to use LMM swan code and not Sister/daz when they are buying a swan product ?

I laughed at this earlier....we have done so much in this house - woman wouldn’t spend xmas ffs! The wallpaper is still on the ceiling, the bathroom needs done, she has only just done the ensuite and the front door. She won’t be going anywhere when she realises she actually has to spend money and can’t just roll adhesive over everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just shows they must make decent money from swipe ups and ads as she hasn’t be working for a couple of months down to one income. Self employed people went ages before the could even claim money but she can afford to buy a bigger home during lockdown. Everything dazlin posts now is an ad. And don’t believe for one second they only make a few pence.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bit confused as to if she doesn’t want to now look for another house and doesn’t want people viewing hers why she doesn’t cancel the viewings? Instead of coming across rude and putting people off buying her house?!

Reactions: 9
Bit confused as to if she doesn’t want to now look for another house and doesn’t want people viewing hers why she doesn’t
Bit confused as to if she doesn’t want to now look for another house and doesn’t want people viewing hers why she doesn’t cancel the viewings? Instead of coming across rude and putting people off buying her house?!
Umm so am I as before she didn't want to move then saw that house n decided to go for it they got mortgage etc pretty quick also Didn't seller reject a offer but dazzling said they wasn't gonna go anyhigher and then seller of said house said she liked there offer ????? How I understand it is seller carnt except it offer till u sell your house so it was a four gone conclusion that she wasn't gonna get house

Not sure if it has been mentioned here yet, but she has been pushing all the tit new Swan hoovers over that last wee while, and the Gtec that where apparently the best on the market have been pushed to the side.. I find that a bit strange, it just go's to show when she used to rant and rave about them it was all a load of tit because now Swan are paying her the crappy power plush is the dogs balls

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.