Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but every time Ive been shopping recently, I try and do it as fast as I can so less people are in the shop and the queue outside goes down faster for others???
And dazzling is just walzing around taking pictures and instagramming stupid tit!! I would be fuming if I saw someone doing this!

Reactions: 5
Shocker that swan sent her the drainer after practically begging for it the other day

And new bins for everyone today...didn’t they all just get those daft voice activated bins last year, so wasteful it’s ridiculous 😠

Reactions: 2
I'm so sick of the amount of free tit these 2 twats get.
Wonder if either of them declare the income they receive through Instagram

Reactions: 4
Shocker that swan sent her the drainer after practically begging for it the other day

And new bins for everyone today...didn’t they all just get those daft voice activated bins last year, so wasteful it’s ridiculous 😠

£180 for they bins 😂😂 na your alright 🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That is the most hideous looking kitchen drainer!!! Like seriously hideous. It’s looks like something industrial that you transport stuff in. I give that a week before it disappears 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is the most hideous looking kitchen drainer!!! Like seriously hideous. It’s looks like something industrial that you transport stuff in. I give that a week before it disappears 🤣
Right!!!
I just got a new drainer... £3 these are £25 and look horrible!

So if we all could make a beg board what would be on yours? Mine would be
See my family and friends again
Hug my mum
Be able to return to work even tho I'm a key worker I'm high risk so I'm at home feeling useless
My kids to return to school because they miss their teacher and friends so much
Be able to have a family meal
Kiss the face off my neice and nephews
I don't care if I get on holiday this year, its the furthest thing from my mind. I just want this dreadful virus to be gone, for all of us to come out the other side safe and well and for life to return to some sort of normality.
How anyone can do a board like that atm is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So if we all could make a beg board what would be on yours? Mine would be
See my family and friends again
Hug my mum
Be able to return to work even tho I'm a key worker I'm high risk so I'm at home feeling useless
My kids to return to school because they miss their teacher and friends so much
Be able to have a family meal
Kiss the face off my neice and nephews
I don't care if I get on holiday this year, its the furthest thing from my mind. I just want this dreadful virus to be gone, for all of us to come out the other side safe and well and for life to return to some sort of normality.
How anyone can do a board like that atm is beyond me
Huh? Who’s done a beg board? I’ve seen another account sharing an amazon wish list for people to ‘get ideas’ from. Is that who you mean?

Right!!!
I just got a new drainer... £3 these are £25 and look horrible!
Does anyone else think the drainer is too small too? I don't have a dishwasher, just my sink and there's no way I could wash my dishes from dinner and fit them all on that! My £5 one is probably 3 times the size of that and I've done quite alright without a drip tray for years, I mean the water just drips down anyways? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Horrible drainer. Heaven forbid the drain gets wet when the dishes are drying.
As others have rightly said, it's way too small.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I dont have a dishwasher and never will, for the time it takes to run a cycle I could have washed and dried multiple times and saved a lot of money on electric etc

Reactions: 8
Horrible drainer. Heaven forbid the drain gets wet when the dishes are drying.
As others have rightly said, it's way too small.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I dont have a dishwasher and never will, for the time it takes to run a cycle I could have washed and dried multiple times and saved a lot of money on electric etc
I am exactly the same! Also the way the dishwasher turns the glasses turns me, it’s like they are squeaky! 🤢

I haven’t seen too much mention of GTech lately?? Used to be best thing ever until Swan started paying her.
Has anyone used any of these cordless vacuums? I’m in need of one but I don’t trust their paid reviews.

Reactions: 1
Sister begs been gifted another iron! From polti! At like nearly £300! And she’s openly admitted the last time she was gifted an iron that she don’t iron! Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Wow
  • Angry
I just realised what that heinous draining rack reminds me of. It looks like some form of medical instrument that you'd find in a mortuary or other clinical setting. It's horrid.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does the swan hoovers sound cheap when she’s using them? Like it sounds like cheap plastic, she slags Shark off yet that used to be her work vacuum didn’t it? She bangs on about money saving tips and not wasting money etc but she will happily advertise £180 bleeping bin? I’m happy with mine from the range that cost me 6 quid 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.