Dazlin cleaning & Sister pledge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does the swan hoovers sound cheap when she’s using them? Like it sounds like cheap plastic, she slags Shark off yet that used to be her work vacuum didn’t it? She bangs on about money saving tips and not wasting money etc but she will happily advertise £180 bleeping bin? I’m happy with mine from the range that cost me 6 quid 😂
She slags Shark cos Hinch has one! That’s the only reason!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So true. DaZlin really pushed the anti hinch angenda without ever saying her actual name. Anything hinch had or done, DaZlin made a point of talking about alternatives or how crap something was.

Reactions: 1
I spotted that today about sister begs iron.

They are both a pair of greedy bastards who basically are like Instagram's version of QVC who kiss that snob lyndsey queen of cleans arse.....

Reactions: 2
I'm getting seriously fed up of these two lately it's just all ads and sell sell sell 🙄 they seemed so normal and down to earth before it's a pity they have gone down this route

I haven’t seen too much mention of GTech lately?? Used to be best thing ever until Swan started paying her.
Has anyone used any of these cordless vacuums? I’m in need of one but I don’t trust their paid reviews.
My friend had one, and said it was rubbish.
Dyson are shocking. I have a sebo but not a cordless one. It’s brilliant.

I just realised what that heinous draining rack reminds me of. It looks like some form of medical instrument that you'd find in a mortuary or other clinical setting. It's horrid.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes it does 🙄

Dazzling is vulgar at times...
Yeasty...like your mums knickers....really?

Also the way she laughed at her buddy kneading the dough by hand when she has a gadget....duck off, some people don't want to use a machine for everything

Dazzling is vulgar at times...
Yeasty...like your mums knickers....really?

Also the way she laughed at her buddy kneading the dough by hand when she has a gadget....duck off, some people don't want to use a machine for everything
Urgh today she is horrendous!! She so negative and critical. Just let him make his bleeping bread 😡

Reactions: 5
The way she goes on about those BLOODY SLIPPERS 😡😡😡 give over for duck sake. It's not content.

I used to like Dazlin, I think she has great cleaning tips and shows actual dirty things that need cleaning unlike most of the insta cleaners but lately she is just awful! Her house is just full of Swan appliances, everyday something new gifted but we can BUY it for ourselves using her discount code 🙄

Also she speaks to her hubby like utter tit!! How he puts up with her I will never know!

Reactions: 3
Why would she leave that shower plug in her bathroom another week before cleaning it, just so she could get insta content.

That's disgusting

The passive aggressive bitching about her not getting her paint really pissed me off. What a silly cow. "It's been three weeks, I'm itching to get started, I've been waiting three weeks." There's a pandemic going on. Nearly 30,000 people in the UK have just died and you want to moan? Some poorly paid sods in a warehouse are scrabbling trying to make up for the staff that are off/ill/dead and the extra orders flooding in for diy stuff, all the while probably much rather be at home safe with their own families. Sorry but when was paint an essential anyway? Stuck up, self-centered witch.

Reactions: 16
The passive aggressive bitching about her not getting her paint really pissed me off. What a silly cow. "It's been three weeks, I'm itching to get started, I've been waiting three weeks." There's a pandemic going on. Nearly 30,000 people in the UK have just died and you want to moan? Some poorly paid sods in a warehouse are scrabbling trying to make up for the staff that are off/ill/dead and the extra orders flooding in for diy stuff, all the while probably much rather be at home safe with their own families. Sorry but when was paint an essential anyway? Stuck up, self-centered witch.
👏👏👏

I h
I quite like dazlin tbf I think she’s one of the more grounded ones amongst all of the cleanfluencers and I respect she keeps her child private etc and doesn’t cash in on him too. I think she does get gifted far too much but I do think she’s good at reviewing the products and is honest about them. Anytime I’ve ever messaged her she’s always responded and been really friendly.
I agree I like Dazlin her reviews are honest I'm not going to knock her coz she gets sent stuff . Good luck to her at least she replies to messages and is not up her own arse. Like the banter between her & the hubby too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I h

I agree I like Dazlin her reviews are honest I'm not going to knock her coz she gets sent stuff . Good luck to her at least she replies to messages and is not up her own arse. Like the banter between her & the hubby too.
Maybe you should head to the rave section Lindsay (ahem).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the paint has arrived (how dare they be late in the middle of a pandemic!)

Look how scuffed her furniture is, good luck keeping chalk paint on! I give it a few months and she will be begging for some gifted furniture!

• Haha
Yeah with the same garage hoover that dazzlins son wanted to use for the house the other day wasn’t it? I’m wondering if it was that hoovers turn to get promoted

You'd think Dazbab was doing brain surgery the way she bangs on and on about her boring furniture. ffs

• Haha
Is it just me but does that vinyl look horrendous? The colour is awful. I throw out furniture that looks like that!!
And the seat pads looks so cheap (well I mean they are!) The ones she took off were way better quality!

Is it just me but does that vinyl look horrendous? The colour is awful. I throw out furniture that looks like that!!
And the seat pads looks so cheap (well I mean they are!) The ones she took off were way better quality!
It does look very cheap and tacky, the flooring just emphasises it. Completely agree about the new seat covers to the others were much nicer and looked better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.