Dazlin cleaning & sister pledge #2 Ads & farts with swipe ups galore. Prep to snore, such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just watched the video with sound and she's going to wash all her creamy pants after that. Jesus. She really is rather *ahem* excited over a wash bin isn't she?

"I have wanted one of these for AGES" oh really, not enough to actually dip into your own pocket though eh Babs? Can't be that great 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
That reel :ROFLMAO: omfg completely overlooked, all privacy removed, fake grass and a chavtastic cut and paste garden. It really thinks it did something there 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
94F38E88-7C0C-4225-A574-B64D151BA809.png

But surely one of those ✨AMAZING✨ vacuums Swan gave her & she told everyone to buy would be better? Seen as they’re apparently sooooo good according to her?!
No, thought not. Will flog the shite but won’t actually use it. Surely the idiots that follow & buy stuff from her can see that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1259232
But surely one of those ✨AMAZING✨ vacuums Swan gave her & she told everyone to buy would be better? Seen as they’re apparently sooooo good according to her?!
No, thought not. Will flog the shite but won’t actually use it. Surely the idiots that follow & buy stuff from her can see that?!
THIS!

Her following are as thick as her though I think 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1259232
She must have another dozen in the shed !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am fairly sure she has one of those flowery sebos 🧐 there was a clip of pledge using it at her house and she dropped a massive fart as she bent down.
She has at least the three Swans that she posts about most days and a Sebo Felix which I think is the vacuum she actually uses which she only posts about once in a while. The Sebo X7 was her machine for work. I bet she has others too but those are the ones I can remember.

Reactions: 3
Find it very odd she thinks we’re so invested in her bleeping trampoline. No babs we’re wondering where the go fund me hype went?? No trip to Poland as mentioned and your updates have stopped… smells fishy to me

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"Mr Babs has a bona" ....., I vomited a little.
Proper eye roll as well because she thinks she is utterly hilarious and it's just pathetic

A washing basket ... Genius ... Fucks sake Babs I think you need to get out more 😳

Who else is excited to see the daily installment of a hedgehog eating food, having a drink, having a crap and then running away 🥱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go again. One day telling us her ingenius ideas to save money on gas and electricity, the next day flogging patio heaters that eat electric! This woman is so disingenuous and is just out for affiliate link money. I thought she was a cleaning platform not the poor mand QVC! 😡😡

Reactions: 15
Shes clearly never worked in retail, a shop,by law, doesnt need to honor any price on the shop floor. Once alerted the can change it to the correct price, but you know what happens when they start honoring…people start moving price tickets around and try and get money off. Also the people who work in the store dnt make the rules so stop moaning about them following cooperate policy which if they didnt they would be fired from their minimum wage job, where some of those workers will be turning off their ligjts and tv to afford to feed them and their family not to buy bleeping patio heaters

shes an absolute bellend

Reactions: 9
Can't believe how condescending Dazlin is in those Shark stories. She really thinks she's better than everyone in every way, right down to the vaccuum cleaners she chooses to buy 🙄 just get on with the job, no one cares!

Reactions: 5
Can't believe how condescending Dazlin is in those Shark stories. She really thinks she's better than everyone in every way, right down to the vaccuum cleaners she chooses to buy 🙄 just get on with the job, no one cares!
She is so rude isn't she? If that's the hoover her client has and she asked to borrow it, use it and shut the f up! That client is paying her to be there to clean, not slate her choices all over the gram. As mentioned before, why doesn't she take one of her numerous other "FANTASTIC" Hoover's?

Reactions: 6
She is so rude isn't she? If that's the hoover her client has and she asked to borrow it, use it and shut the f up! That client is paying her to be there to clean, not slate her choices all over the gram. As mentioned before, why doesn't she take one of her numerous other "FANTASTIC" Hoover's?
She used to always rate Shark. What happened Bab, refused to give you any for free? 😡😡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.