Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it will matter, worse goes in Dubai and she's allegedly got the money to live there.

Reactions: 5
She didn’t slap him…it was a playful tap!
And when she called him a fat ***** it was a term of endearment cos she loves cuddly guys, even though she keeps Ashleh on a diet and makes him have liposuction.
As for the cocaine. She left her favourite handbag in Doobeh and had to borrow the housekeeper’s Lewis Vootong and didn’t realise there was cocaine in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oooh can I join? Read about this in the daily fail and jumped ship from the Katie Price thread. Gonna head off and read thread one! Thats this evenings entertainment sorted!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oooh can I join? Read about this in the daily fail and jumped ship from the Katie Price thread. Gonna head off and read thread one! Thats this evenings entertainment sorted!
I gave up on the Katie aprice thread...its like watching an american soap waiting for something to happen but the build up is too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I gave up on the Katie aprice thread...its like watching an american soap waiting for something to happen but the build up is too long.
Exactly! That woman’s like Teflon-she ain’t going anywhere…unfortunately!

Reactions: 7
Why on Earth didn’t she just plead guilty at the initial hearing? Avoid the trial, avoid the press, head down and apologise, pay the fine and be done

Reactions: 14
Because she is stupid.
I have had the mis fortune of meeting her quite a few times.
Always drunk and abusive.
Local laughing stock.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why on Earth didn’t she just plead guilty at the initial hearing? Avoid the trial, avoid the press, head down and apologise, pay the fine and be done
Because she IS Dawn Ward and NEVER says sorry.

Asking Dawn to admit she’s done something wrong is like asking bears to start using the toilet & wipe their bums with Andrex (other brands available obvs 😆)
👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because she IS Dawn Ward and NEVER says sorry.

Asking Dawn to admit she’s done something wrong is like asking bears to start using the toilet & wipe their bums with Andrex (other brands available obvs 😆)
👀🤣
Exactly!
Do we think she’ll get jail time? She is a vile person.

Reactions: 4

It makes you wonder why Ashley puts up with it. He must really love her as bad press follows her around.
Because they don’t own Walford Hall. If they split they would both be homeless as they have no capital to buy anything

Reactions: 8
Well she posted from Dubai on Saturday Night saying she was home for a week….
Hope she didn’t book a return tomorrow as she’s back in court on Monday….👀🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only reasons that I think it is possible that she’d receive a decent punishment is that there’s a lot around anti-semitism at the moment and a stand against it. Also that she has shown zero remorse and if she takes the stand with the same demeanor as on RHOC then she will also come across as cocky and arrogant too

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.