Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day, despite the deflection away from what was said, this was a racist verbal attack, and therefore a hate crime.

Reactions: 9
No. Jews are not a race. You're confusing things.
*This explains very clearly and eloquently , and will hopefully stop any doubts that this is a racist hate crime

• Heart
Reactions: 12
*This explains very clearly and eloquently , and will hopefully stop any doubts that this is a racist hate crime
Just. No.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
According to the article " It was said police were unable to identify Ward’s fingerprints on the cigarette packet or plastic snap bag. ". I think she will get off.

Edited to include the actual wording from the article

Reactions: 6
According to the article " It was said police were unable to identify Ward’s fingerprints on the cigarette packet or plastic snap bag. ". I think she will get off.

Edited to include the actual wording from the article
There is CCTV evidence of Cops finding it in her handbag and her shaking her head..(probably because she’s been caught).
She was still found in possession of a controlled drug.

Reactions: 8
Hate to sound like a broken record….
But you’ve guessed it….. she’s back again tomorrow 👀🤷🏻‍♀️👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is CCTV evidence of Cops finding it in her handbag and her shaking her head..(probably because she’s been caught).
She was still found in possession of a controlled drug.
Her defence will likely say someone put it there without her knowledge

Dawn Ward on the stand is like an episode of jackanory 👀🤦🏻‍♀️
Let’s hope the jurors don’t fall for this 💩

Omg 🤦🏽‍♀️ She probably got that idea from RHOBH (Sutton Strack said she doesn’t see colour, but she was being genuine and accepted it was inappropriate) .
I imagine she believes her own lies at this point

Reactions: 8
Dawn Ward on the stand is like an episode of jackanory 👀🤦🏻‍♀️
Let’s hope the jurors don’t fall for this 💩

I always say, when she turns on the waterworks it’s always to feel sorry for herself.

"Puts cigarette packets in oven gloves"? Seriously who does this?
Unbelievable! I am sure the judge has heard some pretty bizarre stories in defence over the years, and this is definitely one of them.
The more she comes out with this sort of crap, the better a story it makes for the tabloids though! Bring it on.

In addition, this statement from her “ allowing her daughter Taylor Ward to marry and have a child with Manchester City star Riyad Mahrez.” That in itself reeks of racism. ALLOWING her daughter to marry! Shows how bloody controlling she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I always say, when she turns on the waterworks it’s always to feel sorry for herself.

Unbelievable! I am sure the judge has heard some pretty bizarre stories in defence over the years, and this is definitely one of them.
The more she comes out with this sort of crap, the better a story it makes for the tabloids though! Bring it on.

In addition, this statement from her “ allowing her daughter Taylor Ward to marry and have a child with Manchester City star Riyad Mahrez.” That in itself reeks of racism. ALLOWING her daughter to marry! Shows how bloody controlling she is.
Smacks of "I am not racist, I have a black friend" to me

Reactions: 14
"Puts cigarette packets in oven gloves"? Seriously who does this?
To be fair , whenever partner and I have a house party and people leave packets of cigarettes / bottles of spirits / whatever else it all gets kept in a cupboard and is fair game for us - we think of it as payment for hosting 😂😂😂 So that part I think is maybe plausible that they weren’t hers originally ?
As for the cocaine I think people have spoken previously about her taking it so I don’t believe she knew it wasn’t there - whether she had taken it YET that night or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ And again whether she had actually bought it or it had been left over from a party.
We have seen video evidence from RHOC of her being a nasty thug when especially when she’s drunk so I have no doubt at all she was racist and maybe even violent 😕

I think she will get off lightly though…

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.