Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it’s still the case but they may have had to have the Muslim marriage so she could receive prenatal care in Dubai. My friend who lives out there a couple of years ago had to come home quick sharp when she found out she was pregnant, she said loads of people nip off to the Seychelles, get married then come back and go to the doctor to confirm their pregnancy.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not sure if it’s still the case but they may have had to have the Muslim marriage so she could receive prenatal care in Dubai. My friend who lives out there a couple of years ago had to come home quick sharp when she found out she was pregnant, she said loads of people nip off to the Seychelles, get married then come back and go to the doctor to confirm their pregnancy.
They’ve already had the Muslim marriage ( nikkah)

I didn't know it was a boy either 😕
They haven’t confirmed it’s a boy not yet anyway

Reactions: 3
So Dawneh is on her way back to Blighty tomorrow…
Is that because her court case is in 10 days time?..🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my, they’ve not held back😂 ngl went on to see if anyone mentioned the court case!

Reactions: 1

Trial for racial harassment

Racially aggravated harassment of 2 Jewish Train workers at Euston Station and possession of cocaine.

I’ve just read that her trial is set for 14/03/22 for 3 days but can’t find it on the court system🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Racially aggravated harassment of 2 Jewish Train workers at Euston Station and possession of cocaine.

I’ve just read that her trial is set for 14/03/22 for 3 days but can’t find it on the court system🤷🏻‍♀️
She said she's back for a week, so it starts tomorrow, that must be why she's flown into London.

Reactions: 2
Her trial starts tomorrow at Inner London Crown Court - listed for 2-3 days 👀🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.