Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who her lawyer is? I wondered if was Mr Loophole aka Nick Freeman.

Reactions: 3
No mention of travelling to London on her stories yet? Wonder why?
Why do you think? She’s not going to want people to know she’s a racist, anti semetic cokehead is she.
I hope there’s lots of press there and the story gets a lot of coverage 😂.

Reactions: 17
Why do you think? She’s not going to want people to know she’s a racist, anti semetic cokehead is she.
I hope there’s lots of press there and the story gets a lot of coverage 😂.
I wonder how it might affect her Dubai plans too if it gets a lot of publicity.

Reactions: 9
Lol her son in law to be is an Algerian 🤣
I remember they made their relationship "Instagram official" just after it came out that she'd been arrested. I do wonder if they all get on. I remember that FB/ig post going around that was allegedly from her, some message saying she'd never let her daughter's date anyone who wasn't white.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I wonder what the new son in laws first wife thinks about it, I certainly wouldn’t allow my children round a known racist and drug taker.

Reactions: 16
I remember that FB/ig post going around that was allegedly from her, some message saying she'd never let her daughter's date anyone who wasn't white.
Unless he's loaded, then he can be any colour with two heads....just make sure he's got dough. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If this happened at the station then hopefully there is CCTV of the incident. 🤞

Reactions: 14
So she’s actually back in the UK then judging by that last newspaper link…. There’s no escaping the media sadly for her, it must be mortifying having this play out publicly 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hope there’s actual evidence and not just a she said he said trial …. Re the coke, though embarrassing not something that would see her get any sort of reprimand 🫤

Reactions: 4
So she’s actually back in the UK then judging by that last newspaper link…. There’s no escaping the media sadly for her, it must be mortifying having this play out publicly 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hope there’s actual evidence and not just a she said he said trial …. Re the coke, though embarrassing not something that would see her get any sort of reprimand 🫤
Hopefully they have cctv of her slapping the guy.

Reactions: 8
Would a criminal conviction, especially for drugs, stop her being allowed back into Dubai?

Reactions: 5
She already has a criminal conviction for assaulting Sinnita a few years ago I thought?
Oh yeah I’d forgotten that. Drugs though would be different I think. The UAE are really strict on that and I’m sure I’d she got convicted for possession it would make being over there very difficult

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.