Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole collection is just.....shite😂😂 I wouldn’t wear any of it. And neither would she!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg just what is she doing on her latest video trying to sell her cheesy onesies. The cringe is unreal!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know this thread is for Dawn Ward but I have tea to spill on Darby Ward if anyone is interested? She’s my neighbour and things have been getting interesting lately…

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I know this thread is for Dawn Ward but I have tea to spill on Darby Ward if anyone is interested? She’s my neighbour and things have been getting interesting lately…
Ooh do spill, secret is safe with us 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She still with the camp much older fella who she seems to be in a relationship with because they both want a kid (like they are having).

Reactions: 5
She still with the camp much older fella who she seems to be in a relationship with because they both want a kid (like they are having).
yes she’s still with Michael Jackson and she’s now visibly pregnant.

Ooh yes please 😉
Both her and her sister (or should I say their bfs) have bought in the same apartment building I live in. Dawn Ward said on RHOC that they were penthouses, they’re not. Darby originally bought on the ground floor then sold it and went to the first floor, Taylor and footballer have also bought on the ground floor; two apartments that they’re turning into one.
Both apartments have had gut renovations over the past few months that has pissed off all the residents. Noise, building materials all over the car park, contractor cars in private parking spaces and blocking the slip road. It’s been a nightmare.
Darby & bf did a deal for their apartment with the developer and purchased it with a terrace that doesn’t actually have planning permission to be as large as it is (it was meant to be half the size). Twice they’ve tried to get planning permission to put a pagoda up on it, the first time it was withdrawn and the second time (now) it’s got loads of objections from neighbours. Michael wrote a crappy response on the planning portal to the people that had objected and then Darby sent a 15 minute voice note rant to all the neighbours on our WhatsApp group which basically said we were trying to ruin her life. It was hilarious.
We found out today that they’re now trying to sell their apartment that they only bought in December for £400k more than they paid for it. The renno they’ve done, which was basically floor tiles, some plastering, a built in tv unit and a new kitchen which looks exactly the same as the old kitchen, is worth NOWHERE near that level of price increase.
Renno on Taylor’s apartment not yet complete but has absolutely zero privacy. You can see into almost every room of the apartment and the terrace via public walks in the area.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
yes she’s still with Michael Jackson and she’s now visibly pregnant.

Both her and her sister (or should I say their bfs) have bought in the same apartment building I live in. Dawn Ward said on RHOC that they were penthouses, they’re not. Darby originally bought on the ground floor then sold it and went to the first floor, Taylor and footballer have also bought on the ground floor; two apartments that they’re turning into one.
Both apartments have had gut renovations over the past few months that has pissed off all the residents. Noise, building materials all over the car park, contractor cars in private parking spaces and blocking the slip road. It’s been a nightmare.
Darby & bf did a deal for their apartment with the developer and purchased it with a terrace that doesn’t actually have planning permission to be as large as it is (it was meant to be half the size). Twice they’ve tried to get planning permission to put a pagoda up on it, the first time it was withdrawn and the second time (now) it’s got loads of objections from neighbours. Michael wrote a crappy response on the planning portal to the people that had objected and then Darby sent a 15 minute voice note rant to all the neighbours on our WhatsApp group which basically said we were trying to ruin her life. It was hilarious.
We found out today that they’re now trying to sell their apartment that they only bought in December for £400k more than they paid for it. The renno they’ve done, which was basically floor tiles, some plastering, a built in tv unit and a new kitchen which looks exactly the same as the old kitchen, is worth NOWHERE near that level of price increase.
Renno on Taylor’s apartment not yet complete but has absolutely zero privacy. You can see into almost every room of the apartment and the terrace via public walks in the area.
Thanks for this!
I’m 😱 at how much people will pay for an apartment!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Thanks for this!
I’m 😱 at how much people will pay for an apartment!!!!!
There was a programme on last year about Manchester’s property development and some apartments are unbelievable. If you go into the city you can see how much it it s being developed. The Ward sisters probably roped Ma Dawn in to do some interior designing😆

Reactions: 3
There was a programme on last year about Manchester’s property development and some apartments are unbelievable. If you go into the city you can see how much it it s being developed. The Ward sisters probably roped Ma Dawn in to do some interior designing😆
Interior designing to look like any other chavvy/intagrammer apartment 😂

I saw that programme ManChatten - I live in Manchester and have seen the apartment blocks in town going up at such a fast rate. Where are these people coming from to fill sooo many apartments?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loving the tea ☕ I didn’t actually think Taylor was with her footballer bf I thought it was a pr cover for her mums arrest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God that flat decor is tasteless, and seriously passé.
Must have been a Dawn Ward job, she’s even got mirrored drawers, circa 2012.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously what is it with all of these z listers that every single surface has to be either grey or white - so not classy and so "of an era" like everything being magnolia once upon a time. Bland. bland bland (and blurgh)

Reactions: 8
God that flat decor is tasteless, and seriously passé.
Must have been a Dawn Ward job, she’s even got mirrored drawers, circa 2012.
It’s so obviously a Dawn Ward job. The same materials are being used in Taylor’s apartment too. They’re virtually identical.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Darby used to be so naturally beautiful but now looks quite odd in some pics...either she uses unflattering filters or too much work done at her mums clinic??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.