Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darby used to be so naturally beautiful but now looks quite odd in some pics...either she uses unflattering filters or too much work done at her mums clinic??
She’s starting to get that Nermina robot look. Very odd looking

Reactions: 8
Darby used to be so naturally beautiful but now looks quite odd in some pics...either she uses unflattering filters or too much work done at her mums clinic??
Fillers and Botox definitely, when you see her face up close it’s quite obvious

Reactions: 5
yes she’s still with Michael Jackson and she’s now visibly pregnant.

Both her and her sister (or should I say their bfs) have bought in the same apartment building I live in. Dawn Ward said on RHOC that they were penthouses, they’re not. Darby originally bought on the ground floor then sold it and went to the first floor, Taylor and footballer have also bought on the ground floor; two apartments that they’re turning into one.
Both apartments have had gut renovations over the past few months that has pissed off all the residents. Noise, building materials all over the car park, contractor cars in private parking spaces and blocking the slip road. It’s been a nightmare.
Darby & bf did a deal for their apartment with the developer and purchased it with a terrace that doesn’t actually have planning permission to be as large as it is (it was meant to be half the size). Twice they’ve tried to get planning permission to put a pagoda up on it, the first time it was withdrawn and the second time (now) it’s got loads of objections from neighbours. Michael wrote a crappy response on the planning portal to the people that had objected and then Darby sent a 15 minute voice note rant to all the neighbours on our WhatsApp group which basically said we were trying to ruin her life. It was hilarious.
We found out today that they’re now trying to sell their apartment that they only bought in December for £400k more than they paid for it. The renno they’ve done, which was basically floor tiles, some plastering, a built in tv unit and a new kitchen which looks exactly the same as the old kitchen, is worth NOWHERE near that level of price increase.
Renno on Taylor’s apartment not yet complete but has absolutely zero privacy. You can see into almost every room of the apartment and the terrace via public walks in the area.
Brilliant info! I hope they have to sell it for less than they paid. How many home moves will this be in 12 months? Madness.

Reactions: 6
Fillers and Botox definitely, when you see her face up close it’s quite obvious
Does Michael ever see his little boy? Rumours on the other thread that he wasn't allowed to see him because of domestic violent towards the mum? I'm still surprised if that is the case that Darby is with him. They all like the $$$

Reactions: 5
Does Michael ever see his little boy? Rumours on the other thread that he wasn't allowed to see him because of domestic violent towards the mum? I'm still surprised if that is the case that Darby is with him. They all like the $$$
If that is the case then Darby will be getting a visit from social services.....

Reactions: 2
Which other thread? X

Interior designing to look like any other chavvy/intagrammer apartment 😂

I saw that programme ManChatten - I live in Manchester and have seen the apartment blocks in town going up at such a fast rate. Where are these people coming from to fill sooo many apartments?!?!
Out of curiosity though where are good apartments with nice views in Manchester big windows etc??

Reactions: 1
I can't either? Haven't looked at her Instagram for ages..what on earth has she done to her face 🥴

Reactions: 3
What are we all thinking about the move to Dubai?
The timing is so suspicious, it’s got to be mostly about the court case surely? An excuse to the court of “look I’m successfully settled in a new country with my family, and it’s a diverse multicultural society there so I can’t possibly be racist!” 🙄
Plus yes, as others have said, definitely running away from all their financial problems!

Reactions: 16
But she's installing a new pool at the Cheshire house?
But they only own about 5% of Warford Hall, and it’s been on the market for ages now. Perhaps the new pool is paid for by the other investors to help sell it?
I know they’ve been trying to turn it into a spa or wedding venue for years now, it’s an albatross.

Reactions: 13
But they only own about 5% of Warford Hall, and it’s been on the market for ages now. Perhaps the new pool is paid for by the other investors to help sell it?
I know they’ve been trying to turn it into a spa or wedding venue for years now, it’s an albatross.
Really I never knew the only owned 5% of it, that’s so strange

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.