Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's shocking how his parents have been treated and they were used for the show.
As soon as Lockdown hit in 2020, Ashley’s parents were moved out of Warford Hall - his mum in a home and Dad at home.
The lovely Dawneh moved her clinic manager (&daughter) in so her ‘treatments’ could still carry on!.
Terry was posting his personal info on IG at one point🫣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
As soon as Lockdown hit in 2020, Ashley’s parents were moved out of Warford Hall - his mum in a home and Dad at home.
The lovely Dawneh moved her clinic manager (&daughter) in so her ‘treatments’ could still carry on!.
I know, I thkight that was awful, he was kicked out and had to live on his own so she could still have work done. I have to say that Ashley is far worse than her, the way he treats his Dad is shocking. Is Ashley an only child?

Reactions: 9
Makes me feel even more that it’s not right did Dawneh openly say we have moved Terry out so somebody else can move in or was it worked out by people ?

Ashley and Dawn both hold equal shares and that £502k was given to an associated company who at first says they would pay then didn’t pay.

So they stick Terry up for it move him out then abandon mother in a home who knows where Terry is to start up in Dubai lovely people at least the horse didn’t get left behind

Reactions: 6
Dawneh in India buying cheap Grey furniture for asristainterior how she got awards I don't know boring mfi looking rooms....Ashley left at home as usual

Reactions: 4
Wait til it gets her, I’ve never been so sick in my life!🤮
Driving through slums on insta to a carpet factory..dos she not realize that the poor people in the slums are working for a pittance to make the stuff she is buying

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Driving through slums on insta to a carpet factory..dos she not realize that the poor people in the slums are working for a pittance to make the stuff she is buying
I bet the people living in the slums still have more class than Dawn!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dawneh and Ashley out on town last night on insta teeth shining like a torch ....both of the look like they made out of wood ....and Ashley dress sense WTF

• Haha
Dawneh and Ashley out on town last night on insta teeth shining like a torch ....both of the look like they made out of wood ....and Ashley dress sense WTF
His shirts are really tight and his face looks a bit weird does Dawneh practice her injectables on him ?

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣what a pair what sort of company they run taking cushions to new arista job in car and golf buggy ....every job very grey or biege
Those ladies work in her home and she also has them working for her business getting her moneys worth out of people

It’s a very particular style home they create and it’s not my taste

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.