Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't call it work she seems to have a lot of dogs bodies her interior design reminds me of MFI very grey and tacky .. and would imagin putting up with Dawneh hard work
The plastic daughters didn’t go into the family business lol lol lol 😆
One marries a man old enough to be her father and the other going to marry a 2nd class footballer. No talent ………… Gold diggers comes to mind

Reactions: 13
The plastic daughters didn’t go into the family business lol lol lol 😆
One marries a man old enough to be her father and the other going to marry a 2nd class footballer. No talent ………… Gold diggers comes to mind
None of family look good without filter ....Dawneh voice shocking then grandkid jump when she talks

Reactions: 4
I’ve finally realised who Dawn reminds me of. Tanya from Footballers Wives
1669928753215.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fake hair, Fake teeth, Fake boobs. They’re all so fake they make Barbie look real
Barbie girl in a plastic world 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fake hair, Fake teeth, Fake boobs. They’re all so fake they make Barbie look real
Barbie girl in a plastic world 🤣🤣🤣
Dawneh on her way back to UK visa for Dubai must have run out so have to spend a few weeks out the country.....wonder if she staying at warford hall

Reactions: 7
Why oh why does Dawn call that child SkyeJackson. Her name is Skye. I grit my teeth every time she does it 😬😬😬😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.