Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is the dawn ward thread but…. A little look on companies house at seemas forever unique it says it’s in liquidation? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I know this is the dawn ward thread but…. A little look on companies house at seemas forever unique it says it’s in liquidation? 🤔
Heard that also ....can't see how Dawn and Ashley making money there businesses Don look good on paper either

Reactions: 3

Looks like part of it went bust
A think all reality z listers make it look like they loaded but in reality all smoke and mirrors... freebies and bank loans.and they only look good with filters fake ... Why would you need to keep endorsing product on here if ya loaded

Reactions: 12
Heard that also ....can't see how Dawn and Ashley making money there businesses Don look good on paper either
I if Dawneh and Ashley have moved to Dubai how come file's at company house sated this month say Ashely main residence is warford hall 🤔

Reactions: 4
I if Dawneh and Ashley have moved to Dubai how come file's at company house sated this month say Ashely main residence is warford hall 🤔
It’s where the accounts etc are registered.
When I had my own company my files were registered at my accountants.
If you look at any company the directors accounts are registered at head office.

States main place of residence has not changed on Arista you are right

He should update it especially as he holds sole significant control of that company atm

Now you can hide home address so it’s not public but the registry has to hold current details

Lol she’s 4 months old 🙄🙄 why can’t these influencers just let their babies wait until the recommended 6 months, they always seem to be rushing to get them to do things. Maybe for content
Was just thinking that... personally never used bought stuff just liquidized food I made at home ...she really is a waste of space and if I here Dawneh say only in Dubai one more time 😵

Reactions: 7
Lol she’s 4 months old 🙄🙄 why can’t these influencers just let their babies wait until the recommended 6 months, they always seem to be rushing to get them to do things. Maybe for content
I've just come on to say the same thing. It's irresponsible for her to be promoting weaning at 4 months.

Reactions: 10
As a mum of two, I have absolutely no idea why people are in a rush to wean their babies. All it does is make mess and it’s completely unnecessary. they’re on milk for such a little time - what’s the panic?

Reactions: 19
Open marriage. Well for Ashely it is anyway.
He looks wierd definitely had a face lift ...strange family living their life on insta ...remind me of wooden tops from 60s kids program ....faces look like had a coat cuprinol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He looks wierd definitely had a face lift ...strange family living their life on insta ...remind me of wooden tops from 60s kids program ....faces look like had a coat cuprinol
His face does look weird I think Dawneh makes him get the injectables we are used to seeing women with that blown out look but I’m seeing it with men now

Living lavish in Dubai how many times has Ashley seen his mother with Alzheimer’s this year hardly ever and still using the dad on liquidated company I hope Maureen and Terry have other kids and grandchildren who care because this lot are pure selfish

Reactions: 17
There aren’t products for babies hair are there? That seems so weird to me, can’t she just let it be it looks fine 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
There aren’t products for babies hair are there? That seems so weird to me, can’t she just let it be it looks fine 🤷‍♀️
That family are awful, they are all going to grow up with issues, well the girls already have and now Taylor is passing that onto her daughter. I cant understand why you’d be bothered about your 4 month old daughters hair, which looks perfectly fine.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.