Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really gained a lot of weight. Used to be skinny!
Gaining weight is not an issue though. Pretending you haven’t, is. They must HATE it when they go to events and have no control of the photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also..she has recently had a baby so I actually think it's quite refreshing to see she hasn't snapped back like so many seem too..

However.. it would be even more refreshing if she owned it instead of editing her pics!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also..she has recently had a baby so I actually think it's quite refreshing to see she hasn't snapped back like so many seem too..

However.. it would be even more refreshing if she owned it instead of editing her pics!
Of course, she might have ‘snapped back’ to the weight she was pre-pregnancy because who knows what size she was then! Obviously we can’t trust anything she posts herself.

Reactions: 7
Honestly if my partner ever said he was considering a white suit for a bleeping wedding, I would run right there . What a bunch of pricks they look.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly if my partner ever said he was considering a white suit for a bleeping wedding, I would run right there . What a bunch of pricks they look.
Gown by thingy Bob of Istanbul... teeth from Turkey ...shoes by George of Asda 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not wanting to offend anyone but I always thought he could be gay? Lol
I've said for years, Michael rides the same bus as Nick and Royston. And Ower Ash with all his "enhancements" is starting to look very feminine too. His make up kit must be catching up to Door-knees 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.