Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardly filtered at all!
New here but had to comment on this. That is ridiculous, I mean shes a normal looking girl...she looks fine what is the need to filter yourself so you dont look like yourself. Are people not embarrased when they do that?!

Reactions: 21
Who’s story is that I want to see
It was shared on Darbeh’s stories although the first photo was shared on Taylor’s own stories, along with the one that looks nothing like her!

New here but had to comment on this. That is ridiculous, I mean shes a normal looking girl...she looks fine what is the need to filter yourself so you dont look like yourself. Are people not embarrased when they do that?!
I honestly did a double-take and thought maybe it was someone else at first!

Reactions: 4
I was wrong. It says #nofilter so it must be true and the photos in the wild are obviously someone totally different! What a sad life they lead.
Honestly they must think the general public or people without loads of money are also without a brain. No filter my bleeping hoop. How embarrasing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is just a bigger liar as her skanky mum! No filter my arse. She’s still dog rough even with one.

Reactions: 7
She is just a bigger liar as her skanky mum! No filter my arse. She’s still dog rough even with one.
Dawneh on Insta.... anybody that she can get freebies off is her bestie ...always got to tell people where she is st Tropez yesterday we yachts..Am in porta Fino yacht here as well and A Listers mind you some of them as loud as z listers

Why is she out partying with a load of kids? Shay Givens kids were with her last night, but he wasn’t there, bizarre

• Haha
  • Wow
Darbeh on her IG story today saying people are asking where they can view the wedding pics. She won’t say until tomorrow 😂 miss famous hahaha. Defo sold the rights to OK mag by sounds of it.

Reactions: 8
Darbeh on her IG story today saying people are asking where they can view the wedding pics. She won’t say until tomorrow 😂 miss famous hahaha. Defo sold the rights to OK mag by sounds of it.
Ok magazl
Famous my a.s.e when ya think f how many people in world she just a blip ...this marriage won't last because family will drain him dry and Jackson ain't no that wealthy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.