Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I prefer his trainer look to the rest of them, far better than the black brogues or whatever the groom is in.

Reactions: 8
I'd love to see them two on the same show, they'd certainly be entertaining

Reactions: 5
She was only popular as she was always causing drama on RHOC so it was more watchable then. I would like to watch a TV show of behind the scenes of her fake “ show “ family though. They all make out they are happy happy happy on IG, but the incident with Taylor and the attack in Mykanos is more the reality of that family.

Videoing what? What were they videoing that she didn’t want to be? Does anybody know? She seemed to run off with the phone at the end with her fiancé

Reactions: 3
Videoing what? What were they videoing that she didn’t want to be? Does anybody know? She seemed to run off with the phone at the end with her fiancé
Incedant?

Look like Dawneh been thumped in lip on insta

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wonder how much it cost them for the mag deal?..👀😂
i just find it funny that one of the daughters is not holding her own baby in a wedding photo for magazine. The whole event looks rushed… I get that impression from the guests too.

There is absolutely zero chemistry between Darbehhhh and Michael in their wedding photos, it seems even more obvious now that it’s some kind of marriage of convenience! Their body language is just so staged and cold. Bizarre.
The same with Taylor and Riyad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.