Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised when Hanna's husband first appeared. He wasn't what I was expecting. He very much came across to me as someone who doesn't pot that pink. Maybe there's a lot of bi men out there.

Reactions: 16
There is absolutely zero chemistry between Darbehhhh and Michael in their wedding photos, it seems even more obvious now that it’s some kind of marriage of convenience! Their body language is just so staged and cold. Bizarre.

Reactions: 15
There is absolutely zero chemistry between Darbehhhh and Michael in their wedding photos, it seems even more obvious now that it’s some kind of marriage of convenience! Their body language is just so staged and cold. Bizarre.
Why would they have marriage of convenience and where are his parents?

Reactions: 1
It’s been discussed on here a lot about the possible motives behind their marriage 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not as religious, but more the questions around his sexuality and their obvious lack of chemistry. She wanted a baby and to settle down, maybe he wanted a ‘beard’? Who knows, speculation is what Tattle does best isn’t it! 🤣

Reactions: 9
I think they’re just forgotten. When they announced she was pregnant it was so sad. She couldn’t even be bothered to get out of the car to tell them. She just shouted at them through the window.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s been discussed on here a lot about the possible motives behind their marriage 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not as religious, but more the questions around his sexuality and their obvious lack of chemistry. She wanted a baby and to settle down, maybe he wanted a ‘beard’? Who knows, speculation is what Tattle does best isn’t it! 🤣
We're his parents at the wedding

Reactions: 1
How hard faced does she look
What happened to that pretty girl she used to be

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If anyone from the family ever reads here…..

Parking in a parent and child space when you don’t have a child with you is just really crappy behaviour. Some of us here are your neighbours, we see all…… Shame on you.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
If anyone from the family ever reads here…..

Parking in a parent and child space when you don’t have a child with you is just really crappy behaviour. Some of us here are your neighbours, we see all…… Shame on you.
And also parking in parent and child spaces with children 5 and over. They should just be for babies/toddlers and parents.

I hadn't noticed she'd parked in parent and child.

Not related but I had an argument with a woman who parked in a parent and child space, with no child, The woman claimed that she was picking up her grandchild so it was fine, she was a bit rough and I thought she may punch me, so just let it go. I can imagine Dawn or Taylor acting like that woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And also parking in parent and child spaces with children 5 and over. They should just be for babies/toddlers and parents.

I hadn't noticed she'd parked in parent and child.

Not related but I had an argument with a woman who parked in a parent and child space, with no child, The woman claimed that she was picking up her grandchild so it was fine, she was a bit rough and I thought she may punch me, so just let it go. I can imagine Dawn or Taylor acting like that woman.

I think there should be exceptions with older children with complex/special needs.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.