Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not exactly stringing. I'm surprised she's not asked him to buy Warford Hall

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kendal (MJ’s ex) has literally been at Darby and MJ’s wedding venue 2 days ago? They get married there next week, I believe. Weird ? I know it’s a luxury hotel where many with wealth may spend their time if over there, but what’s the chances?

Just catching up on the new series of RHOC. I bleeping despise Lystra bleeping adams. Who the duck does she think she is?? Never mind all the stuff about her not paying her Boujee staff’s wages, all whilst she’s living it up on IG.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Kendal (MJ’s ex) has literally been at Darby and MJ’s wedding venue 2 days ago? They get married there next week, I believe. Weird ? I know it’s a luxury hotel where many with wealth may spend their time if over there, but what’s the chances?

Just catching up on the new series of RHOC. I bleeping despise Lystra bleeping adams. Who the duck does she think she is?? Never mind all the stuff about her not paying her Boujee staff’s wages, all whilst she’s living it up on IG.
Kendal lives between Monte Carlo (South of France) , Ibiza and UK so she spends quite a bit of time in that area where Darbeh and MJ are getting married..👀

Reactions: 3

Very strange...no sign of Taylor's hubby

No housewives there ?

Reactions: 2
He's got a game on Saturday, that's must important than the wedding.
Oh dear never mind that's the price you pay money will help ease the absence

Gosh, for all the posh boarding schools and international schools, they are still all a bunch of chavs 🙈🤦‍♀️
Yes letting young girls dance on table at restaurant other night rather embarrassing and loud mouths Just later louts

Oh dear never mind that's the price you pay money will help ease the absence

Yes letting young girls dance on table at restaurant other night rather embarrassing and loud mouths Just later louts
Lager

He's got a game on Saturday, that's must important than the wedding.
I suppose the wedding date was arranged before the fixtures came out. Not that they would arrange it round him anyway

I suppose the wedding date was arranged before the fixtures came out. Not that they would arrange it round him anyway
Oh you mean the party not the wedding?

Last edited:

Oh you mean the party not the wedding?
They would have known he'd be playing, the season starts in August, but like you said they wouldn't arrange it around him. I'll be interested to see if he gets the day off for it, he was at the stag. I still think that's an odd relationship.

Has MJ ever acknowledged his other child?

Reactions: 5
They would have known he'd be playing, the season starts in August, but like you said they wouldn't arrange it around him. I'll be interested to see if he gets the day off for it, he was at the stag. I still think that's an odd relationship.

MJ has nothing at all to do with his son 🫣

Very strange...no sign of Taylor's hubby

No housewives there ?
Seema, Nicole & husbands flew out today with Seema’s lads & some of Darbeh’s friends 👀

Reactions: 5

Seema, Nicole & husbands flew out today with Seema’s lads & some of Darbeh’s friends 👀

Has MJ got parents and family strange group of people ....

I wonder if her bestie Rachel will fly out and Gemma Collins, she used to be all over her.
I take it she doesn't bother with the awful Nick and Royston anymore? I remember her making them the Godparents of some of the girls, after she demoted that nutter Leanne.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
oh w

oh whats that about Lystra not paying wages
cant stand the women
thanks

I wonder if her bestie Rachel will fly out and Gemma Collins, she used to be all over her.
I take it she doesn't bother with the awful Nick and Royston anymore? I remember her making them the Godparents of some of the girls, after she demoted that nutter Leanne.
Rachel in Italy I think ...am surprised its in France perhaps that's deliberate...Darbeh look oriental with teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.