Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taylor's face looks so terrifying here!

She continued to upload clothes onto her depop this weekend, including things for like a fiver or a tenner from PLT etc. I do not understand how she can be so desperate for money when her 'husband' is a multi millionaire?

Also, given they are never seen together, do you think the end is almost in sight and he's stopped caring now?

Completely agree. What kind of 40+/50 year old wants to be hanging around at these beach club type places?!
OMG she looks like an embalmed alien 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A beach club is my absolute WORST NIGHTMARE.
And then strange restaurants where they make a show of carving meat and smoke comes off the pudding...as Dawneh says only in Dubai just a step up from all ya can eat and drink for a fiver

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Blimey. Taylor couldnt look less bothered about feeding her baby in that story….
Yep I saw that waste of space just like her mother ...really don't like these influences bad influence on people especially young girls ...her sisters are only in there teens yet Dawneh let them dress and pose like a don't no what

Reactions: 10
Babysitting again......
While Dawneh is here she wants to teach Taylor how to hold and feed her baby...never in Dubai

While Dawneh is here she wants to teach Taylor how to hold and feed her baby...never in Dubai
A can't get over families teeth must have used same mould cross between horse and balesha beacon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

A can't get over families teeth must have used same mould cross between horse and balesha beacon
Darbeh’s could be seen from the moon id say.

• Haha
Doesnt Taylor look a bit “please go away and stop talking” at her step daughter in that story. Plus again absolutely looks bored feeding Mia. (Is it Mia?)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I imagine her and Dawn both hate the girls from his first marriage, just making nice at them till she gets the ring on her finger and then they can edge them out of the picture.

Reactions: 11
I imagine her and Dawn both hate the girls from his first marriage, just making nice at them till she gets the ring on her finger and then they can edge them out of the picture.
There was def a bit of an eye roll as she saw she was being filmed.
I agree. I cant imagine either of them are bothered and are just playing happy blended families till she is down the aisle.

Reactions: 12
Taylor's face looks so terrifying here!

She continued to upload clothes onto her depop this weekend, including things for like a fiver or a tenner from PLT etc. I do not understand how she can be so desperate for money when her 'husband' is a multi millionaire?

Also, given they are never seen together, do you think the end is almost in sight and he's stopped caring now?

Completely agree. What kind of 40+/50 year old wants to be hanging around at these beach club type places?!
I'm 49 and fully acknowledge that part of my life is over. I did Ibiza in my 20s, would be my idea of hell now. A nice meal, a few drinks then bed for me now 🤣

Reactions: 8
I'm 49 and fully acknowledge that part of my life is over. I did Ibiza in my 20s, would be my idea of hell now. A nice meal, a few drinks then bed for me now 🤣
Always advertising on insta ... does she get paid....thought she was wealthy and what's happened to Walford hall strange laying empty

Theory: they had their souls bought by John Caldwell, he owns their house and funds their lifestyle in return for certain “favours” he asks of them

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Theory: they had their souls bought by John Caldwell, he owns their house and funds their lifestyle in return for certain “favours” he asks of them
And what may those favours be one wonders?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.