Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you go to Istanbul for wedding dress ... Darbeh and Dawneh just on way there
Dawneh and Darbeh in nice Ashley has rocked up ...Dawneh left her knickers in Istanbul ..... Ashley always looks like he would rather be somewhere else

Reactions: 2
She's such an unlikeable woman however cheshire housewives just isn't the same without her input of violence.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see Riyad has upgraded her from a Rolex to a Patek
Probably a push present she demanded
Must be nice hahaha

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's such an unlikeable woman however cheshire housewives just isn't the same without her input of violence.
The show is awful without her and she wasn't the worst housewife to be fair, Tanya's a lot rougher.

Reactions: 5
The show is awful without her and she wasn't the worst housewife to be fair, Tanya's a lot rougher.
I've only really seen her on Instagram advertising various products my granddaughter follows her and family they seem a very strange family supposed to be millionaires

Reactions: 3
I've only really seen her on Instagram advertising various products my granddaughter follows her and family they seem a very strange family supposed to be millionaires
He's a second rate footballer, 8m not sure how well off they'll be when the money dries out. They are very chavvy

Reactions: 4
He's a second rate footballer, 8m not sure how well off they'll be when the money dries out. They are very chavvy
Just had a luck on Instagram and they hanging out with Matt haycox in nice OMG hes the strip club Guy a think

Reactions: 1
Kendal is a committee member of caudwell chairty. Isn’t dawneh pals with these lot? Is this not awks??!!

Reactions: 8
Kendal is a committee member of caudwell chairty. Isn’t dawneh pals with these lot? Is this not awks??!!
Yes Dawn did make over on his house very strange I read somewhere he owns part of Walford hall

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.