Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure in the first series of RHOC Magali was saying the Crème Ball was a scam.

I remember that it’s the years I actually watched she said you bought a watch with the charity money lol

I have no idea if their Ball was a scam but I do know a lot of times Charities are used to gain influence / launder money etc I remember Dawn saying it’s the event of the year in Cheshire so probably part of their networking efforts

Reactions: 4
Fun fact: any business can use charity donations as a tax write off, that’s why Facebook encourages it so much and card machines push you to round up, the business actually gains from it! Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if Dawn arranged charity balls in order to gain for herself

Reactions: 8
I think this was posted before but is this normal practice with caring?

Sorry if I’m totally wrong here but I think it’s weird I have given bed bath and assisted somebody with having a shower after operation I didn’t strip off and literally shower together with the person.

The fact her mil has Alzheimer’s makes it even more uncomfortable to me

B9AF2BBA-D707-44EF-9BE5-60B98E2F9464.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I call bullshit, at the time her MIL was put in a home she was living in the UK, she said Terry and Maureen had moved in with them, then all of a sudden she's in a home and they visited Terry in his own home.

Reactions: 4
I call bullshit, at the time her MIL was put in a home she was living in the UK, she said Terry and Maureen had moved in with them, then all of a sudden she's in a home and they visited Terry in his own home.
She & Terry were living with them until CV19 struck, then she moved Maureen into a home, Terry back to his house & moved her ‘clinic’ manager & kid in!!
Botox & facial treatment over family!!👀🤬

Just had a peep at astalia what a load of tat
The ’ entrepreneur’ Danny Buck is the person behind this.
Darbeh & Taylor are just the face of it.

Reactions: 6
She & Terry were living with them until CV19 struck, then she moved Maureen into a home, Terry back to his house & moved her ‘clinic’ manager & kid in!!
Botox & facial treatment over family!!👀🤬

The ’ entrepreneur’ Danny Buck is the person behind this.
Darbeh & Taylor are just the face of it.
Are the ward family really that good a brand ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.