Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Taylor doing a Q&A on Instagram about travelling with a baby. FFS you been a mum for 5 minutes, and more times then not you're out partying, also you probably have someone helping you with the baby, so stop making it out its so easy and you just find it a piece of cake! Try come back in 10 years and then do a Q&A!

Reactions: 10
Why is Taylor doing a Q&A on Instagram about travelling with a baby. FFS you been a mum for 5 minutes, and more times then not you're out partying, also you probably have someone helping you with the baby, so stop making it out its so easy and you just find it a piece of cake! Try come back in 10 years and then do a Q&A!
Looks like her and Darby off without babies on insta yesterday and mummy launching skulpt Dubai....what a life eh

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Looks like her and Darby off without babies on insta yesterday and mummy launching skulpt Dubai....what a life eh
Yes wedding venue hunting in Italy. Its just an excuse to go on holiday and show off. Most well off people have a wedding planner, they do the hunting, get you to pick 3/4 venues and then you go on a site visit 2 days max and then decide. They're just showing off!

Reactions: 7
Yes wedding venue hunting in Italy. Its just an excuse to go on holiday and show off. Most well off people have a wedding planner, they do the hunting, get you to pick 3/4 venues and then you go on a site visit 2 days max and then decide. They're just showing off!
Waste of space pair of them

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it a bit cuntish to get married so close to your sister? People will obviously compare, why not wait until next year?
I'm going to say no, only because I've just realised that I got married the year after sister in law did and my wedding was much better. I didn't plan it, it was just that bonfire night fell on a Saturday that year.

I guess it may be different with them two as Taylors wedding will be a more extravagant affair, with the money he has. I imagine there may be a few footballers as there well, maybe the odd z lister.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm going to say no, only because I've just realised that I got married the year after sister in law did and my wedding was much better. I didn't plan it, it was just that bonfire night fell on a Saturday that year.

I guess it may be different with them two as Taylors wedding will be a more extravagant affair, with the money he has. I imagine there may be a few footballers as there well, maybe the odd z lister.
Free fireworks, love it!,

Reactions: 2
No one will remember any of the wards in 10 year 2 Bob millionaires ....living off freebies and advertising on here ....not got any real money

Reactions: 10
Taylor seems to never be with her baby. I don't think new mothers should be chained to the kitchen/home but also can't imagine wanting to leave a tiny baby as often as she does.

Reactions: 11
Taylor seems to never be with her baby. I don't think new mothers should be chained to the kitchen/home but also can't imagine wanting to leave a tiny baby as often as she does.
Is that Darbys hubby in that tipsy holiday add

She's hanging out with Caroline Stanbury and that awful Sergio. I wonder if she's trying to get on Dubai.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.