Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh w

oh whats that about Lystra not paying wages
cant stand the women
thanks
It’s all over tik tok (yes I’m sad). Young girls who worked at Boujee talking about not being paid. I actually ended up messaging her daughter on IG after seeing her brag about her mum . I sent a little rant about how she’s living it up on IG, all whilst not paying her staffs wages etc. Daughter responded by saying lystra doesn’t actually own Boujee she’s just the face of it (I checked companies house a while back and I’m sure she was director, albeit along with another individual. I haven’t checked since).

She also said that wages have now been paid. So not disputing there was a delay (a long delay) in paying staff wages but still bragging her ‘luxury’ life on IG. I can’t stand the woman, I had to block her 😡 then I watched last weeks episode of RHOC and she ruined Lauren’s surprise birthday completely. She caused a scene for no reason, tried to turn it round on Lauren then proceeded to point in her face with her stupidly long nails really trying to cause an argument , saying ‘don’t speak to me like that’ but she was the one speaking to Lauren like tit, over nothing. I can’t stand her 😂 I don’t know where she came from (she hasn’t been on the Cheshire scene long as far as I’m aware) but she needs to go right back where she came from. She’s a vile toxic woman, I know tv is edited etc but you can tell how awful she is. Whether you like DW or not, Dawn would put Lystra right in her place. I wish she was still on RHOC, I think she’s brilliant tbh .. well most of the time 😂

Reactions: 19
I went to Boujee earlier this year and it was bloody awful. Soulless.

Reactions: 12
It’s all over tik tok (yes I’m sad). Young girls who worked at Boujee talking about not being paid. I actually ended up messaging her daughter on IG after seeing her brag about her mum . I sent a little rant about how she’s living it up on IG, all whilst not paying her staffs wages etc. Daughter responded by saying lystra doesn’t actually own Boujee she’s just the face of it (I checked companies house a while back and I’m sure she was director, albeit along with another individual. I haven’t checked since).

She also said that wages have now been paid. So not disputing there was a delay (a long delay) in paying staff wages but still bragging her ‘luxury’ life on IG. I can’t stand the woman, I had to block her 😡 then I watched last weeks episode of RHOC and she ruined Lauren’s surprise birthday completely. She caused a scene for no reason, tried to turn it round on Lauren then proceeded to point in her face with her stupidly long nails really trying to cause an argument , saying ‘don’t speak to me like that’ but she was the one speaking to Lauren like tit, over nothing. I can’t stand her 😂 I don’t know where she came from (she hasn’t been on the Cheshire scene long as far as I’m aware) but she needs to go right back where she came from. She’s a vile toxic woman, I know tv is edited etc but you can tell how awful she is. Whether you like DW or not, Dawn would put Lystra right in her place. I wish she was still on RHOC, I think she’s brilliant tbh .. well most of the time 😂
According to Companies house she’s 1 of 3 directors of all 3 Boujee Restaurants. She’s not the main shareholder though.
The Liverpool one was only ‘incorporated’ on Companies House in June this year….. it’s been trading a lot longer than that…..👀 dodgy as f…

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t my idea, I knew it would be tit but went because my friend wanted to try it. She soon changed her mind when she pulled a long hair out of her chicken dish 🤢
Sounds rank.
I keep meaning to call in the Chester one for a nosey, but it looks so tacky outside.

Reactions: 5
Some post wedding snippets from dawns insta - looked like Mahrez’s sisters & his daughters were there ( snooped on his sisters Insta ) so maybe he got a private jet out to France as soon as city finished ?

Reactions: 6
Some post wedding snippets from dawns insta - looked like Mahrez’s sisters & his daughters were there ( snooped on his sisters Insta ) so maybe he got a private jet out to France as soon as city finished ?
I think he might have as Kevin DeBruyne was at the F1 yesterday, not that it's related to the wedding, but they all must have the day off.

Reactions: 2
Say them after wedding party.....just reminded me of working men's club on a Saturday night but with sunshine ...bloody voice on Dawneh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen on someone’s IG (I can’t remember who’s) but yeah Riyad was there. He obviously joined them after his football fixture.
I wonder what the situ is with warford hall (DW’s house) now, as they live in Dubai now. They do go back and forth sometimes, they do have house keepers but a 12 bedroom house (I think) valued at about 12 million quid sitting there practically empty seems a bit silly. They did try to sell it, but they had no interest. Then there was the talk about turning it into a wedding venue, which some Cheshire neighbours objected. But I seem to recall reading they’d got the green light from the council to ahead with conversion plans. I love the house, maybe if I win the euro millions one day I’ll take it off DW’s hands 😂

Quite a few of the houses on the road leading into Warford Hall have been up for sale lately, I get the impression the neighbours are fed up

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen on someone’s IG (I can’t remember who’s) but yeah Riyad was there. He obviously joined them after his football fixture.
I wonder what the situ is with warford hall (DW’s house) now, as they live in Dubai now. They do go back and forth sometimes, they do have house keepers but a 12 bedroom house (I think) valued at about 12 million quid sitting there practically empty seems a bit silly. They did try to sell it, but they had no interest. Then there was the talk about turning it into a wedding venue, which some Cheshire neighbours objected. But I seem to recall reading they’d got the green light from the council to ahead with conversion plans. I love the house, maybe if I win the euro millions one day I’ll take it off DW’s hands 😂
Thought that John Cauldwell and bank owned it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.