Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Photoshop fail! Look at the left hand outlines on both of them. Idiots.

IMG_3773.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When Dawn showed Riad, Taylor wasn’t in Saudi she was in Abu Dhabi ( 45 mins away from Dubai by road)

Reactions: 4
When Dawn showed Riad, Taylor wasn’t in Saudi she was in Abu Dhabi ( 45 mins away from Dubai by road)
This woman as such an inferiority complex posing on insta in 👙 fishing for compliments ...yes you look good but take false hair off make up and filter and just bog standard

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Knew there would be a thread for these lot!
Honestly, why did Taylor have a child? She is never with her. There was a video the other day Dawn posted at dinner and Taylor was sat there on her phone, whilst the nanny fed the baby. It made me so sad!
Then last night, Sky & Mila is it? Sat eating a McDonalds unattended, to watch TV. Mila is way too young to be left to eat a McDonalds, it wasn’t even cut up small for her. Just couldn’t believe it.
Taylor obviously thought I’ve got no job so I need to have a kid and then it’s guaranteed money for the next 18 years.
Darby just chose some rich older guy who is so weird looking! Looks like he’s had a face lift or something.
All about ££££

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Honestly, why did Taylor have a child? She is never with her. There was a video the other day Dawn posted at dinner and Taylor was sat there on her phone, whilst the nanny fed the baby. It made me so sad!
Then last night, Sky & Mila is it? Sat eating a McDonalds unattended, to watch TV. Mila is way too young to be left to eat a McDonalds, it wasn’t even cut up small for her. Just couldn’t believe it.
Taylor obviously thought I’ve got no job so I need to have a kid and then it’s guaranteed money for the next 18 years.
Darby just chose some rich older guy who is so weird looking! Looks like he’s had a face lift or something.
All about ££££
Yes and Dawn telling little Mila don't get food on my floor ...something really odd about this family

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
All about ££££
I can't get over giving them mcdonalds at that age. Having said that, Taylor weaned her too early, she was well under 6 months.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can't get over giving them mcdonalds at that age. Having said that, Taylor weaned her too early, she was well under 6 months.
I think she’s about 15 months old. I’m shocked. I’m not against McDonalds but to give that to a baby and it was a bloody burger and then leave them to eat it! Chocking hazard or what.

Reactions: 9
I find the way Taylor shows off her wealth really cringe. I can’t put my finger on it because I follow lots of uber rich people and I like seeing nice things and nice places on my feed but there’s just something really odd about her like she’s never seen money before when she didn’t exactly grow up poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find the way Taylor shows off her wealth really cringe. I can’t put my finger on it because I follow lots of uber rich people and I like seeing nice things and nice places on my feed but there’s just something really odd about her like she’s never seen money before when she didn’t exactly grow up poor.
It might have something to do with her being the only one that went to boarding school. I imagine she was possibly considered “poor” compared to her peers.

Reactions: 3
Not her wealth its other people's and don't forget she been brought up on loans and freebies

Reactions: 4
I’m the most relaxed person when it comes to kids and junk food & even I was shocked at the baby having McDonald’s - especially as she’d had fries at the side of the pool for lunch that day too

Reactions: 7