Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie has left Senior School, there was pics of her Prom night earlier in the year & Aston is 14. I expect they stay in Dubai, She took a few of her staff over their, the housekeepers etc - so I presume they are landed with the child care for the younger two while Dawny is sponging off the son-in-law 🙄
Don't seem to see her house in Dubai anymore wonder if rental as expired...get me owe she make point of saying mila mahrez ...
---
What on earth has happened to her youngest 2 daughters? Boarding school?
Nah be with house keeper as usual.

Reactions: 6
Nothing like a hip height slit to really say bridal modesty 🤦🏻‍♀️
To be honest (I can’t believe I’m writing this) I quite liked her dress, let’s face it, she could’ve gone the total tits out like Olivia Attwood 😳 now that was mutton 🤣

Reactions: 3
Just goes to show how much debt these so called 'rich' folk are in! I feel sorry for the followers who aspire to be like them and end up in debt purely cos of Instagram
Look like Dawns gonna be back on TV dropping hint must need the money

Reactions: 2
This doesn't really contribute to the conversation, but I can't make up my mind, who is worse...Stanbury or Ward.

That's a tough call.

Reactions: 8
Dawns been (dishonestly) claiming to be off the booze for years now. Dawn ‘hardly ever’ drinks anymore, just like Kate Moss ‘hardly ever’ smokes anymore.
I.e. lies so blatant they are so likely to get caught they have a disclaimer.

Reactions: 4
Dawns been (dishonestly) claiming to be off the booze for years now. Dawn ‘hardly ever’ drinks anymore, just like Kate Moss ‘hardly ever’ smokes anymore.
I.e. lies so blatant they are so likely to get caught they have a disclaimer.
Insta awash with z listers selling their garbage .. all these beauty anti ageing they selling a lie look awful without filters...hair extensions and nails and the teeth well a just think they all use same mould ...

Reactions: 4
So ignorant. Not only shouting his name but it looked like he was talking to someone. 🤨

I think it’s fair to say, Dawn’s etiquette needs some work but Michael’s curt ways aren’t pleasant either.

Reactions: 1
Back from holiday then Darby spends 4 hours getting hair done them poor little girls
I understand parents need a break, I mean I'd love a break, however, they spend more time away from their children than with them. I don't follow Darby, but Taylor and Mahrez spend hardly any time with their daughter.

Reactions: 5
I understand parents need a break, I mean I'd love a break, however, they spend more time away from their children than with them. I don't follow Darby, but Taylor and Mahrez spend hardly any time with their daughter.
I noticed when Taylor was in Saudi mahrez was in Dubai🤨 he was in the background of some of dawns zoo story’s

• Wow
Reactions: 1