Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We saw Taylor in Selfridges Trafford last April when she was expecting and she was laden down with shopping bags and had some flunky/friend with her, she acted like she owned he place. Took me a while to work out it who it was in fact, she looked a bit different IRL.
---
What happened to Darbys singing career? Always used to make me cringe inside out when she sang on the show 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get yourself off to a football stadium stand outside looking pretty lol
Honestly couldn’t think of anything worse, I live surrounded by them and it’s pretty horrid, narcissism and passive aggressive shitheadness is the theme of every single day 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
We saw Taylor in Selfridges Trafford last April when she was expecting and she was laden down with shopping bags and had some flunky/friend with her, she acted like she owned he place. Took me a while to work out it who it was in fact, she looked a bit different IRL.
---
What happened to Darbys singing career? Always used to make me cringe inside out when she sang on the show 🙀
Don’t worry, I think Dawn reposted an old video of her singing! Saying along the lines of let’s get Darby back singing.
Let’s not! Lock it away in the past where it belongs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Voice not that good
At best she's probably got the voice for a pub singer, she was never going to make it, she's got no personality and is average looking, not ugly, but just plain average.

Reactions: 6
Dawn has a voice like an old haggard , smokes forty a day , fish wife . All the money and nice clothes in the world & she talks like a 60 year old pub landlady

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Dawn has a voice like an old haggard , smokes forty a day , fish wife . All the money and nice clothes in the world & she talks like a 60 year old pub landlady
Lol slumming it with her millionaire mates ....think she's had a nose job looks like singer Michael jackson

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes and Dawn telling little Mila don't get food on my floor ...something really odd about this family
Yes saying they are public figures they are indtagram traders and most people who do r di insta don't no them from adam
---
Yes and Dawn telling little Mila don't get food on my floor ...something really odd about this family
Yes very think they are some sort of celebraties just one big market stall on insta

Last edited:
I think I’ve said this before but why has Taylor had a child when she’s never with her!
She’s always on nights out or trips with her mates.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I think I’ve said this before but why has Taylor had a child when she’s never with her!
She’s always on nights out or trips with her mates.
She only wanted a child to have financial security and she certainly has got that at the moment with the mega money he is earning.

Reactions: 12
The weirdest relationship is definitely Darby and her husband. Such an odd pairing.
Has he had a facelift or something?! His face looks stretched.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She only wanted a child to have financial security and she certainly has got that at the moment with the mega money he is earning.
Won't last
The weirdest relationship is definitely Darby and her husband. Such an odd pairing.
Has he had a facelift or something?! His face looks stretched.
Yep very odd looking but then she is weird looking with them teeth and she's shaped like a boy

Reactions: 3