Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few comments on Taylors post shw put up at the beach saying congratulations or asking if she is pregnant.

How does Dawn and Ashley make money? Or do they get an allowance from the son in law

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off
Still living off the £500,000 they stole off Wes and Leanne Brown.
Off Wes, the nut job never had any money then and the money she's got now is all from Wes from being his beard and he's got nothing. Is she still a lesbian?

Reactions: 1
Off

Off Wes, the nut job never had any money then and the money she's got now is all from Wes from being his beard and he's got nothing. Is she still a lesbian?
Don't understand why he doesn't demand it back or take dawn ward to court

Reactions: 4
I thought there was a legal.case brought against the wards as nut job Leanne couldn't talk about it.
Some of these z listers live strange lives and they look strange sort of AI plastic looking

Reactions: 5
Still living off the £500,000 they stole off Wes and Leanne Brown.
I imagine it was more than 500k over the years. There was all the houses they bought from Dawn and then just before all the news came out Dawn was fitting out their new house.

Maybe there was only 500k they could actually account for as likely alot of the things were between friends 🙈

Reactions: 3
Don't understand why he doesn't demand it back or take dawn ward to court
I remember something being said about it being a ‘business arrangement’
Dawn is not adverse to liquidating companies over the years to avoid paying debts.
Wouldn’t surprise me if something like that had happened & that’s why shes ended up not paying it back. Vile woman

Reactions: 6
I remember something being said about it being a ‘business arrangement’
Dawn is not adverse to liquidating companies over the years to avoid paying debts.
Wouldn’t surprise me if something like that had happened & that’s why shes ended up not paying it back. Vile woman
Just don't know how they maintain their lifestyle

Reactions: 3
I see the whole Ward clan are flaunting themselves at the F1 in Abu Dhabi. They're fairly going through Riyad's money !

I wonder if they bumped into Aguero and his partner.. Taylor’s ex & Riyads former team mate🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
SURPRISE SURPRISE So Aristan interiors are doing Taylor’s new house. Dawn will be getting the arm in 😜😜😜no mates rates there

SURPRISE SURPRISE So Aristan interiors are doing Taylor’s new house. Dawn will be getting the arm in 😜😜😜no mates rates there
Wonder what ryads family think of it all ....got hold of him hook line and sinker
---
Wonder what ryads family think of it all ....got hold of him hook line and sinker
0 taste

Last edited: