Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't Taylor already had a hen do? She is off again!
This must be her like 3rd hen do ffs
“Last girls trip” she’s away every other week 😂😂😂 she’s rarely even with Riyad lmao she just wanted to get knocked up by a footie player

Reactions: 9
This must be her like 3rd hen do ffs
“Last girls trip” she’s away every other week 😂😂😂 she’s rarely even with Riyad lmao she just wanted to get knocked up by a footie player
As if the girls trips will end after she’s married (again) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally😭 I noticed he always palms off his other 2 kids with her??
Well he's paying for her endless holidays and he said she doesn't cook or clean, so she has to be of use for something 😂😂 I wonder does she get an allowance each month? Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend allegedly gets an allowance of 100,000 a month. How the other half live, ey!

Reactions: 1
Well he's paying for her endless holidays and he said she doesn't cook or clean, so she has to be of use for something 😂😂 I wonder does she get an allowance each month? Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend allegedly gets an allowance of 100,000 a month. How the other half live, ey!
Literally😭 I noticed he always palms off his other 2 kids with her??
Got to earn her money somehow

Reactions: 1
‘A lovely start to the week’ if you discount the fact your grandad died.

IMG_8789.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10