Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely howling and just had to come here to post. “Just had my hair done, not something new mums usually have but no pressure here but i am a millionaire” 😂😂😂 bleeping hell La La land must be nice

Reactions: 3
I love a character property but they made it so tacky, especially that glass floor overlooking the bar/games room in the basement!!
I’m sure the glass look through was in the entrance hallway too, so basically you pop round and if you aren’t careful you’re flashing yet knicks to everyone playing pool below

Absolutely howling and just had to come here to post. “Just had my hair done, not something new mums usually have but no pressure here but i am a millionaire” 😂😂😂 bleeping hell La La land must be nice
Won't need any lighting at wedding just all smile be like Blackpool illuminations 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Dawn’s gone rather quiet on the subject of WH!! Sure, she’ll liven up, when she’s behaving like Queen Bee at the next wedding.