Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taylor’s off to Saudi Arabia with her cash cow…🤣😂
How long will she last there though ? What about his children in the UK ? They seem to have them quite a bit . Still money won't be any object for them flying backwards and forwards all the time . See how long she lasts there.

Reactions: 4
Taylor’s off to Saudi Arabia with her cash cow…🤣😂
I know she said they were married in amuslim ceremony, but obviously that's not legal in this country, presumably it is in Saudi. I wonder what her rights are there if he leaves her, will she still get as much money?
I'm presuming that Saudi will be the new Dubai.
---
How long will she last there though ? What about his children in the UK ? They seem to have them quite a bit . Still money won't be any object for them flying backwards and forwards all the time . See how long she lasts there.
She's not that far from Dubai now. I've just googled it and Jeddah is a 3 hour flight away so closer to Dawn than she was when she lived in Cheshire. I can see Dawn moving to Saudi and starting her business there.

Last edited:
My friend lived in Saudi for 6 years, moved back 2 years ago … I think this lot think it’s Dubai, but it is very very different. There are restrictions on what women can do, where they can go without a chaperon, what clothes that can wear (if you are out you are covered over), alcohol is very very restricted (even in your home), morality police are still around.

Think they are going to have a bit of a shock

Reactions: 15
My friend lived in Saudi for 6 years, moved back 2 years ago … I think this lot think it’s Dubai, but it is very very different. There are restrictions on what women can do, where they can go without a chaperon, what clothes that can wear (if you are out you are covered over), alcohol is very very restricted (even in your home), morality police are still around.

Think they are going to have a bit of a shock
I wondered if Saudi was going to go down the Dubai route to encourage people to move over. I know it's a lot stricter there, but now they're buying loads of footballers I thought they were going down that route. I'm sure they've let Ronaldo live with his girlfriend out of wedlock and I read that wasn't allowed.
I still can't believe he's chosen money over a football career.

Reactions: 5
I wondered if Saudi was going to go down the Dubai route to encourage people to move over. I know it's a lot stricter there, but now they're buying loads of footballers I thought they were going down that route. I'm sure they've let Ronaldo live with his girlfriend out of wedlock and I read that wasn't allowed.
No drink No way will taylor or Dawn manage that always got glas in their hand

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it’s “behind closed doors” they may well ignore it, my friend lived on a base, and I would imagine that this lot will love in some kind of gated community … however, once you go through the gates, it’s a whole different thing. My friend was pulled up by the morality police for wearing sunglasses.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If it’s “behind closed doors” they may well ignore it, my friend lived on a base, and I would imagine that this lot will love in some kind of gated community … however, once you go through the gates, it’s a whole different thing. My friend was pulled up by the morality police for wearing sunglasses.
Wow, I can imagine it's not easy living there. I'm not sure the money would be worth it for me, even though I'd live by the rules of that country. I can't see a lot of these footballers, wags and especially Taylor living by the laws of the country and respecting the culture. I do wonder if she'll end up moving to Dubai and he'll commute, he'd easily afford a private jet.

Reactions: 8
Wow, I can imagine it's not easy living there. I'm not sure the money would be worth it for me, even though I'd live by the rules of that country. I can't see a lot of these footballers, wags and especially Taylor living by the laws of the country and respecting the culture. I do wonder if she'll end up moving to Dubai and he'll commute, he'd easily afford a private jet.
Agreed, I’d sooner join Elon Musk on Mars than live in Saudi. They’ll never hack it.

Reactions: 13
Just had a thought, wonder if Taylor will get Riyad to buy Warford Hall, he could easily afford it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just had a thought, wonder if Taylor will get Riyad to buy Warford Hall, he could easily afford it.
Not sold then....perhaps now skulpt closing it might sell...don't Dawn and her that bought it look a pair ....not a good advert

Reactions: 6
Not sold then....perhaps now skulpt closing it might sell...don't Dawn and her that bought it look a pair ....not a good advert
Can't believe what just seen on insta what sort of mother let's kids sit in a bar watching scantily clad women dance around ....OK Dawns girls older but little boy with them only about 11

Dawn is talking about her ‘court case’ on a podcast with James English…
No filter and full on bloating..👀
Don't understand why she is doing it now .......her eyes always look strange to me....would love to know what really happened