Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Wards barely have a pot to piss in. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. Most of Warford Hall is owned by JC, always on the beg, all the holidays are funded by the rich friends or son in law. So many companies dissolved on Companies House over the years, & even transferred Directorship to poor Terry (the father in law) for one of them not so long back.

Reactions: 9
What was the story with borrowing 500k? I thought she owned/sold a £7m mansion? I only heard of her from listening to the James English podcast (my God she's full of herself)

Reactions: 4
What was the story with borrowing 500k? I thought she owned/sold a £7m mansion? I only heard of her from listening to the James English podcast (my God she's full of herself)
Real Housewives thread #2 page 43, there is a charge against the house & John Caudwell is listed as the beneficiary.
The £500k was in relation to the money they ‘borrowed’ from Wes & Leanne, that’s was part of the big fallout - it has never come to light what it was exactly borrowed for, but they never got it back. X

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Just goes to show how much debt these so called 'rich' folk are in! I feel sorry for the followers who aspire to be like them and end up in debt purely cos of Instagram

Reactions: 12
I'm confused about Dawn being an 'interior designer' as the inside of Warford Hall looks like an 80's nightmare gone bad.

The colour scheme, the carpets, window treatments.

Does Dawn have a portfolio of her past-present work and projects?

Reactions: 6
I'm confused about Dawn being an 'interior designer' as the inside of Warford Hall looks like an 80's nightmare gone bad.

I wondered this too, at no point in her podcast did she mention studying as an interior designer. She went from 'modelling' to getting married pretty young then owning a nursing home

Reactions: 6
I wondered this too, at no point in her podcast did she mention studying as an interior designer. She went from 'modelling' to getting married pretty young then owning a nursing home
Maybe Dawn is one of those 'Jack of All Trades, Master of None' people. That seems to be a more fitting title she should go with.

Reactions: 12
Why is she randomly flogging rugs as well?

Riyad must chuckle to himself surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yes looks like a news paper everything black and white with just bit gold thrown in

Reactions: 1

Dawn to a T .. She’s the epitome of an 80’s throwback with that monstrous hair & fashion sense 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
What on earth has happened to her youngest 2 daughters? Boarding school?
Charlie has left Senior School, there was pics of her Prom night earlier in the year & Aston is 14. I expect they stay in Dubai, She took a few of her staff over their, the housekeepers etc - so I presume they are landed with the child care for the younger two while Dawny is sponging off the son-in-law 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7