Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesWake

Chatty Member
I wondered this too, at no point in her podcast did she mention studying as an interior designer. She went from 'modelling' to getting married pretty young then owning a nursing home
Maybe Dawn is one of those 'Jack of All Trades, Master of None' people. That seems to be a more fitting title she should go with.

Reactions: 12

officially2020

Chatty Member
Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget .. that’s our Dawny 🤦‍♀️ Wonder which business she’ll put into poor Terry’s name next before it goes into liquidation, wouldn’t be the 1st time & certainly not the last.
She hasn’t got a pig to piss in, just freeloads all the time, living off the back of her rich mates

• Wow

Radiorebel

Maybe I’m a fool, but after watching that podcast I don’t believe she is guilty regarding her court case. Maybe the coke was hers, however I don’t think dawn would even be able to come up with something antisemitic, her insults usually consist of “fuck off dickhead”.

• Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
I reckon they’ve swiftly disassociated once they realised the Wardy’s have no money.

Can’t remember if I ever posted this but my friend once got blagged to go and do her hair (for free!) and she had Laura Anderson there and some fella she was seeing at the time.

Dawn kicked off because she sent Ashley to buy booze and he didn’t buy cheap enough fizz.

She said Ashley was creepy and overly flirty with her, Dawn was smashing out the beak and then was getting too flirty with Laura’s fella, so that was uncomfortable, and then she decided she wanted to go out and asked my friend if she’d babysit the kids for her. Despite having only met her hours before.

She turned that down, vowed never again, and I bet Dawn just went out anyway and left the kids on their own.
This tea is insane! Incredible! Can totally imagine dawneh doing all that, she’s trash!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Em_

VIP Member
Tell us more. I’m so intrigued by Wes and Leanne / what’s the story?
I've mentioned it before, It's just rumours you used to hear back in the day and because him and O'Shea were so close people used to say they were in a relationship. The chants were about O'Shea, so I could have just put Wes with him, so it's always stuck in my head and if you can't gossip on tattle where can you gossip.
I am a city fan, the rags probably didn't sing any if those chants.

I do however find Leanne and Wes' relationship strange, she never lived with hom and Sunderland and their marriage didn't last long once he retired, in all honestly I wonder if she was using him. I actually feel sorry for him now, he's lost a lot more than she has.

whoareyoukidding

The weirdest relationship is definitely Darby and her husband. Such an odd pairing.
Has he had a facelift or something?! His face looks stretched.

• Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
Started watching last night too, that Cat woman is just vile, so cocky and annoying, constantly teasing her boyfriend and looking for the cameras, it’s so cringe to watch!

Had a nosy at her insta and they got engaged recently, funny how the aspiring singer with tv aspirations just happened upon a footballer and now always seems to have a professional videographer on hand to capture special moments

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
As a city fan I found her really annoying last night, she's too over the top. I've never seen her mention city before Taylor bagged Riyad, I do wonder if he finds it all annoying. I think she’s desperate for Riyad to like her, but I suppose she has to keep in his side to keep the money rolling in.

Em_

VIP Member
She was so horrible about that dress wasn’t she?! Taylor made it clear it had to be conservative because of the situation, but the confused face pulling at the pearl bits on the cuffs and repeatedly asking whether that part was finished was just embarrassing. Pissed up mum making a show of herself.
I wondered if she was jealous of Taylor, on the day of the wedding she was causing trouble, not wanting to do her hair and makeup when Taylor asked and Taylor told her not to kick off. It must have been like walking on egg shells growing up in that house. I think it's quite telling that Taylor didn't take Dawn with her to pick her wedding dress.

• Sad

Clarity456

VIP Member
How did they ever afford it in the first place? Ash seems more like he was more of a grant hall level footballer (Goodman sisters thread iykyk) than David Beckham?

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
Just noticed this on Dawneh’s IG. She’s only gone a shared a fan page for little Mila. So, some complete stranger saving pictures of a toddler and knowing all her personal details AND the reel is of her on a boat WITH NO LIFE JACKET. The whole family are idiots.

IMG_3208.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Scutty

I wonder why he married her? They literally spend 0 time together and he just seems to pay for her and her friends to go on endless holidays.

And why does Dawn seem to have endless maids when it looks like she lives in a tiny apartment? And wtf does she actually do that she needs maids! Isn't Asher's at home sitting on his arse doing nothing only sharing them rug adverts