Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god Dawn ward looks ridiculous dancing at her 50th party ....what the eck no rhythm

Reactions: 3
She clearly got the cakes and balloons for free from the amount of times she mentions them

He's like a wax work 😯
Screenshot_2023-08-29-17-47-52-69_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

---
Screenshot_2023-08-29-17-48-40-04_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I think he would of looked better if he hadn't messed with his face and her tbh

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That last post. So much muck on face plus the filter. She look’s nothing like that. Real life rubber face full of fillers. 🙄🙈🙄🙈

There’s got to be something suss/up with that house as it’s been on and off the market for years, and granted, it’s expensive, but the whole area is and there’s an abundance of overpaid footballers who you would think would grab that property up.

Reactions: 10
Lol at the agents notes

IMG_9757.png

---
I reckon the barns have got a few long term business tenants in and it’s off putting for anyone wanting to be residential, not much privacy if you’ve got people driving in on site every day, plus there’s cottages along the access road so they can’t fence it in. It’s also not allowed to be converted into a wedding venue, and the spa idea has had constant knock backs, and don’t forget the special needs school next door! There’s a similarly priced property in Goostrey up at the moment not shifting either and another in Alderley centre, and the one Ronaldo abandoned sat for aaaages on the market. I think a lot of them are choosing to rent these days as they move around so much

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5