Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That song was by Gabrielle not Desiree πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Why does her forehead not move if she's not had Botox πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The poor dogs have gone again. I know it’s not nice seeing dogs tied up, but it’s nicer than being ran over! Buy a 100ft rope and leg then have free rein of the massive garden! Stupid women! Actually selfish women!

• Angry
  • Sad
The poor dogs have gone again. I know it’s not nice seeing dogs tied up, but it’s nicer than being ran over! Buy a 100ft rope and leg then have free rein of the massive garden! Stupid women! Actually selfish women!
And she is in tears saying she should have left them in kennels. Of course she should have. She probably also needs to have them trained, although people have said they are natural hunting dogs so not sure how conducive they are to being trained for a domestic environment.

I'll be sad for her if they come to harm as she clearly loves her dogs, but Jesus Christ the chaos she lives in makes me feel exhausted πŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope to god she finds the poor dogs. You'd think lessons would be learned but they never are.

Reactions: 6
I
I'll be sad for her if they come to harm as she clearly loves her dogs, but Jesus Christ the chaos she lives in makes me feel exhausted πŸ˜”
every bloody day its the dogs.. I don't think she should have them .. they obviously don't want to be domestic dogs.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.