Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the hope of maybe providing another option? Or a filter? Although it looks distinctly like filler to me especially the cheeks! ?

QUOTE="bagladylucy, post: 12885393, member: 322700"]
Botox and fillers! šŸ¤”
[/QUOTE]
As someone who has fillers and botox you can recognise it straight away in someone else and she 100% has had both. Look at pictures of her from years ago then look at the one posted. Her cheeks are over inflated, her whole face is plumped and smooth. It's just not possible for the aging face to suddenly plump out. No amount of lotions and potions or supplements can have that effect. They just can't.

Reactions: 7
She advertises the Nassif Medical Spa & sheā€™s posted when sheā€™s been there for treatments although she cannily doesnā€™t disclose exactly what sheā€™s having done. As well as her chipmunk cheeks she has the droopy Botox eye. She might be able to fool herself & some poor suckers whoā€™ll buy into her ā€œitā€™s down to my collagenā€ šŸ’© but itā€™s so obvious itā€™s all down to the contents of a needleā€¦or 7! If you scroll through her feed youā€™ll see for a time she had wonky cheeks šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
She advertises the Nassif Medical Spa & sheā€™s posted when sheā€™s been there for treatments although she cannily doesnā€™t disclose exactly what sheā€™s having done. As well as her chipmunk cheeks she has the droopy Botox eye. She might be able to fool herself & some poor suckers whoā€™ll buy into her ā€œitā€™s down to my collagenā€ šŸ’© but itā€™s so obvious itā€™s all down to the contents of a needleā€¦or 7! If you scroll through her feed youā€™ll see for a time she had wonky cheeks šŸ¤£
That old chestnut "I only have botox to correct my uneven eyes". Yeah right. Pull the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Crikey did you all see the chaos about the flat tyre on the M5 šŸ˜±šŸ˜±
I found her earring and having the food open only a few meters from passing traffic really ick. All this healthiness she goes on about and then doing that!

Well letā€™s hope the dogs donā€™t get out in Spainā€¦.. sheā€™ll never get them back! I think she got them from Spain if I remember correctly???

Reactions: 5
Well letā€™s hope the dogs donā€™t get out in Spainā€¦.. sheā€™ll never get them back! I think she got them from Spain if I remember correctly???
Yes thatā€™s right.
At least her UK neighbours are going to have a nice quiet Christmas without those dogs roaming around howling and Davinia shrieking and balling shouting them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never mind just the dogsā€¦ the neighbours will have a peaceful crimbo without all that family! Theyā€™re so chaotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes thatā€™s right.
At least her UK neighbours are going to have a nice quiet Christmas without those dogs roaming around howling and Davinia shrieking and balling shouting them
I bet they can't believe their luck. A massive sigh of relief. And I don't blame em.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.