Davinia Taylor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wherever she goes tho chaos will be sure to follow. Watch that space.........

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know what, the fact she woke up with a puffy face has made me feel so much better about myself. Perhaps glugging supplements left, right and centre isn't the holy grail!

Those dogs need to be taken away from them, they clearly can't handle or train them, they are going to cause a very bad accident soon. They need owners who are competent and experienced to handle them. I'd be a nervous wreck if my dogs did this daily.

Anyone here knowledgeable enough to make a new thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They been found. Bloody hell what a going on. She really needs to get a clue about having dogs. The first time they got out, you would do something about it!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Kindest thing to do would be to take the dogs back to the farm they came from and then just go and visit them when they’re in Spain, but this is Davinia we are talking about……………..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kindest thing to do would be to take the dogs back to the farm they came from and then just go and visit them when they’re in Spain, but this is Davinia we are talking about……………..
Totally agree. These dogs obviously are wild dogs. They're not suited to a domestic environment. They have an imprinted longing to be free and roam. Mark my words sooner or later one of thees dogs is gonna end up seriously hurt because their need to hunt blocks out any kind of trainimg they may, or may not, of had around cars and roads.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Totally agree. These dogs obviously are wild dogs. They're not suited to a domestic environment. They have an imprinted longing to be free and roam. Mark my words sooner or later one of thees dogs is gonna end up seriously hurt because their need to hunt blocks out any kind of trainimg they may, or may not, of had around cars and roads.
Came on to say the same thing. They’re a pair of clueless, irresponsible idiots not cut out for looking after these dogs. They didn’t even seem to have leads to take them back on 🤯 Definitely should take them back to the farm & allow them to be dogs, not pets on a housing estate in Clitheroe 😠

Reactions: 4
I can honestly say though she looked genuinely terrified on her stories before when they went missing (rightly so).
But will this make her consider that something needs to change. Doubt it.

Came on to say the same thing. They’re a pair of clueless, irresponsible idiots not cut out for looking after these dogs. They didn’t even seem to have leads to take them back on 🤯 Definitely should take them back to the farm & allow them to be dogs, not pets on a housing estate in Clitheroe 😠
It's actually cruel to those dogs. She's fulfilling her own needs and not thinking of what's best for the dogs. Selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You called it. She's lost the dogs 🤦‍♀️
What did I say??? How long were they there, three days? She’s an absolute joke, but hey on the positive she burned 1800 calories and walked 7.2 miles! And whilst this was happening who was looking after her kids …….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What did I say??? How long were they there, three days? She’s an absolute joke, but hey on the positive she burned 1800 calories and walked 7.2 miles! And whilst this was happening who was looking after her kids …….
I was going to say that too, who was looking after the kids whilst Dav & Matt were on a wild dog chase??
The dogs seem to take priority which is wrong

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The dogs are Podencos and are traditionally hunting dogs. They’re highly intelligent and can be trained if you know what you’re doing. They have a hunting instinct so will take after a rabbit, for example, but usually come back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.