Dating in Lockdown #2 The audacity of men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve convinced myself I’m going to be ghosted on Friday and given myself crazy anxiety over it.
We made the arrangements on Sunday and I haven’t heard from him since. This isn’t unusual when works mental and he’s never ghosted me in the two years I’ve known him so I’m not sure why I’m stressing now. Over the lockdowns we were extra close and he said it killed him not to see me but I’m still driving myself mad thinking I won’t hear from him.

I refuse to make the first move because he’s the one that pushes it.
Ah fingers crossed for you! I hope it goes well

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So guys. You know rat guy? Really nice guy but owns pet rat. He just offered to cut my grass while I'm away. HOW NICE...haven't even sucked his cock lol

So guys. You know rat guy? Really nice guy but owns pet rat. He just offered to cut my grass while I'm away. HOW NICE...haven't even sucked his cock lol
Oh tit. Sorry guys. I think I've got threads mixed up....with THE ICK. Dating a guy with a rat. He's really nice but pet rat and I have the ick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Oh tit. Sorry guys. I think I've got threads mixed up....with THE ICK. Dating a guy with a rat. He's really nice but pet rat and I have the ick
😂😂😂 haha please stay, hearing about this guy could cheer some of us with dating disaster stories up.

Reactions: 8
😂😂😂 haha please stay, hearing about this guy could cheer some of us with dating disaster stories up.
😂😂😂😂 oh yes. I'll defo stay. I have many many stories. 😂😂😂 So where can I start lol. So I was SO stupid and back in my twenties I was settled. Bought a house aged 23 with a lovely guy but he was so boring and quiet and we just didn't have sex. We were just sort of living our own lives. So I left. He was gutted but didn't fight for me. Bought my own house and thought the grass was greener. I do have dark moments now where I regret it and I do get quite upset but hey I can't look back. Anyway I been on dating scene on and off...and bloody hell. There are LOVELY guys out there but they are either really camp or own pet rats at age 35 or they have six packs with the perfect dick but are alcoholics lol 😂😂 there's just no inbetween...or they are duck boys who just lose interest. So currently I been on 4 dates (walks) with this guy who is just so nice. But I found out he has a pet rat and owns his own house but I saw it the other day and bloody hell it needs redecorated from top to bottom. He must have been living without carpets for 10 years. What's your thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂 oh yes. I'll defo stay. I have many many stories. 😂😂😂 So where can I start lol. So I was SO stupid and back in my twenties I was settled. Bought a house aged 23 with a lovely guy but he was so boring and quiet and we just didn't have sex. We were just sort of living our own lives. So I left. He was gutted but didn't fight for me. Bought my own house and thought the grass was greener. I do have dark moments now where I regret it and I do get quite upset but hey I can't look back. Anyway I been on dating scene on and off...and bloody hell. There are LOVELY guys out there but they are either really camp or own pet rats at age 35 or they have six packs with the perfect dick but are alcoholics lol 😂😂 there's just no inbetween...or they are duck boys who just lose interest. So currently I been on 4 dates (walks) with this guy who is just so nice. But I found out he has a pet rat and owns his own house but I saw it the other day and bloody hell it needs redecorated from top to bottom. He must have been living without carpets for 10 years. What's your thoughts?
I’m really funny about lifestyles and how people live and conduct themselves (went on holiday with an ex and pretty sure he never took a toothbrush away with him) i’d still give him a chance though and ask if he has any plans to renovate 😂

Just to add me and the ex split up 6 weeks later 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m really funny about lifestyles and how people live and conduct themselves (went on holiday with an ex and pretty sure he never took a toothbrush away with him) i’d still give him a chance though and ask if he has any plans to renovate 😂

Just to add me and the ex split up 6 weeks later 🤣
Yeah I've found myself getting more and more picky. No toothbrush though like wtf. One guy I dated was polar opposite to your ex. He had like some kind of "OCD" and would go in sulks if I accidently spilt something or whatever. I peeled an orange in his car once and got juice on the gear stick. He wasn't happy. He would sigh and sulk. I cracked a candle holder of his by accident...a candle holder which he had bought to go in this actual chandelier of his prized posh bell tent. He didn't speak to me for about 3 hours 😂😂😂 what a fanny. We didn't last. He also used to shower straight away after sex. I'm not a minger and I am very clean I need to add!

• Haha
Yeah I've found myself getting more and more picky. No toothbrush though like wtf. One guy I dated was polar opposite to your ex. He had like some kind of "OCD" and would go in sulks if I accidently spilt something or whatever. I peeled an orange in his car once and got juice on the gear stick. He wasn't happy. He would sigh and sulk. I cracked a candle holder of his by accident...a candle holder which he had bought to go in this actual chandelier of his prized posh bell tent. He didn't speak to me for about 3 hours 😂😂😂 what a fanny. We didn't last. He also used to shower straight away after sex. I'm not a minger and I am very clean I need to add!
Aha I’m always one for cleanliness always have to be “clean” before and if I’m going out will have a quick wash after 🙈 so yeah no toothbrush was a biggie for me 😂.

Hahaha, something I want to know is how soon do you all wait to erm get busy 😝
Ps I remember dating a guy who had just moved into a house without a working shower, he showered at his parents but did he tell me that when I stayed over? No! So I made him sort the shower out that morning

Is anyone else weirdly attracted to massive hands?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Ps I remember dating a guy who had just moved into a house without a working shower, he showered at his parents but did he tell me that when I stayed over? No! So I made him sort the shower out that morning

Nope just massive dicks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Massive hands ✋😂😂😂 hilarious. Love it. Yeah good manly hands. Nice nails. Not bitten etc. So it terms of getting busy, it's a difficult one. Depends. A few first dates I've been on have been drinks. So of course I've gotten stupidly drunk 🙄🙄 and given bj's on first date if went well or not! But I've never gone full way so to speak on first date unless it was a clear one night stand. But then other times I've gone about 4 dates to 10 or 15 before having sex. So honestly I don't have a plan lol. With this rat guy I don't wanna jump straight in bed but then I think sexual attraction isn't obvious yet lol. It's very difficult isn't it!

Reactions: 4
How old is he? Did he mention the fact he had no carpet?? Strange that he’s been living the there for so long, but not decorated. I suppose people have different priorities.

Reactions: 1
What’s his personal hygiene like if he’s got a rat and a house with no carpets? Did the rat come with the house? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awww I don't think owning a rat is a big deal. My friend dated a guy who really cared for his ferret, its custom built cage took a whole wall of his bedroom (not that it was every really in its cage). It was quite sweet, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How old is he? Did he mention the fact he had no carpet?? Strange that he’s been living the there for so long, but not decorated. I suppose people have different priorities.
Well I thought he was 35 he's actually 39 and been living there ages...like years and it's not been done up. He's got a good job so could defo afford it. Yeah I saw his house and was horrified tbh.

What’s his personal hygiene like if he’s got a rat and a house with no carpets? Did the rat come with the house? 😂
Personal hygiene from what I've seen is good. He smells good. Clean nice hands and constantly cleaning his car.

Well I thought he was 35 he's actually 39 and been living there ages...like years and it's not been done up. He's got a good job so could defo afford it. Yeah I saw his house and was horrified tbh.

Personal hygiene from what I've seen is good. He smells good. Clean nice hands and constantly cleaning his car.
For some reason in envisage he has long hair and it’s tied back but I am sure he doesn’t, just my first thought of someone who keeps a rat (also baggy Tshirt and cargo pants)

Major stereotyping by me 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
For some reason in envisage he has long hair and it’s tied back but I am sure he doesn’t, just my first thought of someone who keeps a rat (also baggy Tshirt and cargo pants)

Major stereotyping by me 🙈
You ain't far off. Bald but a very strong beard. Well kept and well maintained. Nice black skinny jeans bit not too skinny and like chequered shirts on top of a t shirt 😂 not my usual type tbh but my usual type hasn't got me very far.

You ain't far off. Bald but a very strong beard. Well kept and well maintained. Nice black skinny jeans bit not too skinny and like chequered shirts on top of a t shirt 😂 not my usual type tbh but my usual type hasn't got me very far.
I’m totally with the not my usual type! Give it a chance!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.