Dating in Lockdown #2 The audacity of men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were!

Mod edit - previous thread:

Reactions: 6
No round up of the first thread necessary. We’ve seen the dating profiles, we’ve seen the screenshots, we’ve been on the dates. All we can confirm is men are trash 🗑 (yes not all men lol) anyway

Let’s go girls x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’d actually love for a few men to make the odd special guest appearance on this thread to tell us what life’s like on the flip side of the coin 🤣 Not to take up permanent residence here, but just to throw in the odd screenshot to balance out the scales a bit.

Reactions: 11
I’d actually love for a few men to make the odd special guest appearance on this thread to tell us what life’s like on the flip side of the coin 🤣 Not to take up permanent residence here, but just to throw in the odd screenshot to balance out the scales a bit.
Yesss I'd love to see their worst ones 😂

Reactions: 3
Definitely! I see all the complaints in their profiles 'Want someone who can hold a conversation!' 'No dog ear snapchat filters!'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d just like to say that I once received an unsolicited dick pic from a guy who was also holding the sky tv remote for *comparison*. If SC filters is the worst complaint they have, then they are doing ok 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Men need to tell me how I can ward off all the adventure-loving extreme sports types who have travelled the world who keep liking me because that is just Not Me at all

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thoughts please:
Has anyone had an awkward first date or one without any initial chemistry that ended up growing over time? And into a relationship?

Reactions: 3
Thoughts please:
Has anyone had an awkward first date or one without any initial chemistry that ended up growing over time? And into a relationship?
Yes. I didn't fancy him and got an awkward hug at the end of the date. I was surprised to be asked for a second date and tried to wiggle out of it initially but ended up going anyway. It was the second date where the attraction really hit me (and been dating him nearly 5 years now).

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I hope some of you are out on good dates, I am at home dying my hair, fake tanning and face masking, a state 🤣

• Haha
Just read the entire first thread, Im so glad I have found my people!
I've been on 5 first dates this year, 5! And absolutely nobody wanted to see me again.
I'm the constant butt of my friends jokes for how low my standards are 😔
I'm rubbish with online dating because at the moment I just can't be bothered to entertain dusty conversations

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d just like to say that I once received an unsolicited dick pic from a guy who was also holding the sky tv remote for *comparison*. If SC filters is the worst complaint they have, then they are doing ok 🤣🤣🤣
Joining this thread to add that I also received an unsolicited dick pic off a guy but with a cigarette lighter for comparison 😂 I wanted to be like.. ok now I know how small your dick is.. thanks?!? Seriously wtf 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one that likes dick pics? I love it when the lad I’m seeing randomly sends me them or videos. Gotta have that vibe with them though, no randoms.

😞I was married for 23 years, have been single for 3 years and I am not sure whether I want a relationship (haven't been laid for 3 years 😶) so sexually yes, but I have three teenage boys and I can't be doing with all the tit that comes with a relationship ie feel like I have a fourth child! I work with 20 females so no way of meeting someone at work😆hopefully easing of lockdown will get me laid 😏

😞I was married for 23 years, have been single for 3 years and I am not sure whether I want a relationship (haven't been laid for 3 years 😶) so sexually yes, but I have three teenage boys and I can't be doing with all the tit that comes with a relationship ie feel like I have a fourth child! I work with 20 females so no way of meeting someone at work😆hopefully easing of lockdown will get me laid 😏
Edited to say I am most definitely open to dick pics!😜

Reactions: 6
Thoughts please:
For me, no. I absolutely need some kind of spark to even remotely consider a second date. If the first date felt 'awkward' then I wouldn't have a second. I want to feel excited about seeing the bloke again not feel as if it's a chore or something I must battle through to see if any form of attraction might grow.

For me personally, online dating doesn't serve that scenario well - that of an organically growing attraction. It's a sort of manufactured scenario and the whole reason I would meet someone is just to see if would fancy them in real life and if there is any potential.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.